MULTI 6.5.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have to be rooted to use flashify.
Yes, you are right. My device was already rooted when I got it... Now that I think about it, I have never unlocked the bootloader, neither have I rooted the device.... So propably my last comment was completly useless for someone who has not yet achieved those things...

∆ libra tapatalking ∆

RN2 - hermes
Sometimes screen freeze after unlock with miband or another bluetooth device. After screen off and unlock again with bluetooth device all ok.

Hermes/RN2 PRIME:

Excuse me guys, but what is p37 and p51? I haven't updated yet to this rom, but BT is working ok for me in previous rom, should I upgrade or wait for new one?
It is called Baseband version in About phone menu. You should check it. 6.5.12 comes with the instable P51 modem. But you can flash P37 back.

Reactions: junkname
It is called Baseband version in About phone menu. You should check it. 6.5.12 comes with the instable P51 modem. But you can flash P37 back.

OK, so now I checked, I have p37 with the previous rom. BT works fine now, any other valid reasons to upgrade this week's RN2 PRIME rom?

OK, so now I checked, I have p37 with the previous rom. BT works fine now, any other valid reasons to upgrade this week's RN2 PRIME rom?

Dont change rom if is good for you. Nobody understand why they put p51 modem when everybody have problem then, even now when i flash p37 my mi band want recive notification and something crash app all the time so i need to reconnect.
This problem is all over the net and only rom from 4pda works fine, i dont want erase data but it seems i be force to change rom, tillnnow only use eu dev and smiui, but stable also have problem

Reactions: kisjuhos
@ingbrzy, new stable OTA for hennessy, not public yet but via updater here is:
Official link: http://bigota.d.miui.com/V7.3.2.0.LHNCNDD/miui_HMNote3_V7.3.2.0.LHNCNDD_306a5fc26c_5.0.zip
Mirror:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsdcyuyw28fuycv/miui_HMNote3_V7.3.2.0.LHNCNDD_306a5fc26c_5.0.zip?dl=0
Already tested:
3d5915984e5358b27f5788c6f6b7b422.jpg
ef9da2460066844cd6ff983c8608bb1d.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: the_maker
I'm facing contact name display issue from the last month in my Mi4c (Libra), Firstly I thought that may be I'm the only one who is suffering but today One of my Xiaomi MI 5 (Gemini) also facing this issue with latest updated Xiaomi.eu rom. When someone is calling, maximum time I can see only number but no name, Currently I'm using latest version 6.5.12 Version Xiaomi.eu rom.... Waiting for quick response.
Thanks in advance...

Hi,

In RN 2 prime, the shortcut for midrop seems to be working the opposite way it should be...
If I want midrop disconnected, It must be on...

Does anyone else has this problem too?

Thanks

Ricardo

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

I mean you can use 6.5.12 on RN2 without WiFi and BT problems if you flash P37 modem additionaly. You can skip this weekly but there is no garantee it will be corrected in future releases.
All problems solved after flashing P37 modem.
You were so right, thanks!

Reactions: kisjuhos
Hi all i got a noob question,now im on 7.2.13 multi can i flash 7.3.3 without wipe via twrp or updater app?And any opinions about 7.3.3,its much better from 7.2.13 or not tnx my phone is mi 5 :).

mi4c 6 Hours SOT, not bad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-16-18-38-06_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-16-18-38-06_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    1 MB · Views: 390
Last edited:
Gemini, all appears to be ok, just two things:

This fix from 6.5.5: Fix - Sound disappeared in long phone conversations (05-05) appears not to be ok, in the SIM 2 sometimes i stop listening and others don't listen to me also. Ok after rebooting.
Mobile Network signal sometimes oscilate between minimun and maximum.

Hi all i got a noob question,now im on 7.2.13 multi can i flash 7.3.3 without wipe via twrp or updater app?And any opinions about 7.3.3,its much better from 7.2.13 or not tnx my phone is mi 5 :).
avoid posting the same everywhere to maintain this thread readable, I replied you in mi5 section which is appropriate. Thanks.

Hmm I didn't think about that. Did you succeed with flashify?

Alas, no. Thank you (and thanks to @Meforsi too) but Flashify tells me I have no root access. Not sure what to try next. @ingbrzy, is there a version of 6.2.25 for the Mi Note that would let me get twrp and update like all the other Xiaomi users?

Hi,

In RN 2 prime, the shortcut for midrop seems to be working the opposite way it should be...
If I want midrop disconnected, It must be on...

Does anyone else has this problem too?

Thanks

Ricardo

Sorry,

After all is a theme related problem!

Thanks

Alas, no. Thank you (and thanks to @Meforsi too) but Flashify tells me I have no root access. Not sure what to try next. @ingbrzy, is there a version of 6.2.25 for the Mi Note that would let me get twrp and update like all the other Xiaomi users?
fastboot boot twrp.img

~Tapatalk Mi5~

7.3 soon..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Hi!
Today I made the change from weekly to stable and works perfect! At first I'm so afraid but finally I could do it!
Thanks for your work! The only problem is that now I can't install the mikey app from this forum, but anyways the rom
works perfect.

After a using this rom since first day... Liked a lot everything... No bugs soo far. battery is slight better than the other from last week... But away far from other roms. (RN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.