MULTI 6.5.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeaaah^_^ Tell me please, if i update twrp recovery to 3.0.2.0 i install update then its relise?
And will be OTA to my 7.2.5 xiaomi.eu or download here and manual install?
I think that you can update with your current TWRP, manually. I'm using TWRP 3.0 by Cofface

Здравствуйте, после установки прошивки, перестали приходить уведомления от никоторых приложений. Как лечить?

Reactions: Jemeljsh
Здравствуйте, после установки прошивки, перестали приходить уведомления от никоторых приложений. Как лечить?
Перепроверить автозагрузку

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

I tried at least 10 times, but at first update of services and of play store, the error 963 come back again
First, I've installed china stable(from en.miui.com), 7.2 I think, via fastboot. Then Google Services from this link: http://en.miui.com/thread-216576-1-1.html. Then I've installed china dev 5.12.24 via Updater app, rooted, installed TWRP(3.0.0.0 with MTP working). Then I've wiped everything except system and then installed Xiaomi.eu rom. Viola, works like a charm.

Так же раздел "Другие аккаунты" у меня там была отключена синхронизация вацапа и вк, после того как включил, оповещения стали приходить из этих приложений:)

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi guys. I have a question to developers. I am a QA and maybe can help with testing. Have you a special topic or something like this, where I can post a bugs with ways to reproduce and other information?

No offence sergey,but this reminds me how russians all over the world be it Turkey,USA or wherever were russian is not native native language speak russian to people who in most cases have no understanding of it and expect them to understand it :D you got lucky :)

No offence sergey,but this reminds me how russians all over the world be it Turkey,USA or wherever were russian is not native native language speak russian to people who in most cases have no understanding of it and expect them to understand it :D you got lucky :)
Its true friend! His got luckey ^_^

Ahhh ok thank you for the answer Manny ! :(
Do you know the reason ? the phone is too old ??
not too old.
i red this type (mi4i) was a little part of china market, so they drop it from the weekly update of the china developer rom.
the xiaomi.eu builds are based on china developer build, so you can't upgrade your phone weekly.

the good news is the stable build will be upgrade as normal. it is far as the weekly update, but you will get updates sometimes.

Redmi note 2
Back to 6.5.5
On 6.5.12 bad ram and
Battery drain

I must say I've had the same experience, battery drain on RN2 much higher than on 6.5.5.

Saying that, I've not had all the predicted problems with the P51 radio which seems to have been OK on my device. Unless it is that which is eating my battery :O !!

... speak [some language] to people who in most cases have no understanding of it and expect them to understand it...

Do you really think Angloamericans or French, for example, are, by and large, any better in this respect?

not too old.
i red this type (mi4i) was a little part of china market, so they drop it from the weekly update of the china developer rom.
the xiaomi.eu builds are based on china developer build, so you can't upgrade your phone weekly.

the good news is the stable build will be upgrade as normal. it is far as the weekly update, but you will get updates sometimes.
Thank you for the answer but it is sad weekly was perfect...I hope in the other ROM there will be multi language for French ?

And using flashify or something to flash the recovery?
I downloaded flashify. It tells me it requires root, which presumably I don't have.

It's pretty dismal. I mean, I'm not gonna go and buy a Windows PC just to be able to update my phone. I'm a bit of a Xiaomi fan - have the Mi Note, Mi Band, Mi Bank, Yeelight Lamp, Pistons. But xiaomi.eu is just a pain in the arse right now for Mi Note users.

The really egregious thing is that when I bought the Mi Note, it had a great ROM on it. I got OTA updates every week. Then one week, via OTA, the ROM suddenly changed to the xiaomi.eu one, without me doing anything. So I wrote a post on this forum asking: Is this legit? Why has my ROM supplier changed to xiaomi.eu? And @ingbrzy replied saying it's fine, don't worry.

Apologies for moaning at such length!

Good afternoon. Tell me which modem to latest stable firmware, 51 or 52 ?
If 52 , how to get him out of the firmware ?

Do you really think Angloamericans or French, for example, are, by and large, any better in this respect?
Well, English is more common language..with French I have no experience, but with Russians I have a lot of funny stories throughout the whole world :D its just from my own experience how I have witnessed it, no pun intended to anyone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.