MULTI 6.5.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That gives me the same result: in twrp I have to choose between install, wipe, backup, restore, mount, settings, advanced and reboot.
No way to install the newest rom.

Choose install, then search the folder where you have previously download your zip rom and install it

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Is it safe to install it without twrp, using mirecovery? I've succesfully installed 6.4.21 this way.

I don't know why but im getting signature verification failed while trying install twrp with updater app, strange...

I have huge battery issues on hennessy, it drains like a percent per minute, i am going for a reflash

Aries - 185 downloads and no any feedback about successful installation. Did anybody succeed.
Hey Andrey i succeeded in installing 6.5.19 on my MI2s with the updater app.
However! No root. After installing UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550 with the updater app i got stuck on the MI boot logo.
I installed the 6.5.19 update again, this time by TWRP. That brought me back, but still no root.

In redmi note 2 Hermes under:
Features>Additional Features>Battery>Choose application usage>Choose Application> Installed Apps
The last one is mispelled in Italian Version:

App Installate is called "App instalalte"

Download supersu zip and installato it on twrp than you got root.
No good. Installed UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550 by TWRP MI2S stuck at boot logo, had to install the 6.5.19 update again.
Got it fixed!

Root access is not granted via MIUI permissions but by the SuperSU app.

Last edited:
Reactions: thaimax
Like previous version rom, this rom appears, to me, the same problem with notification led... dont appears in sms, loss calls. Just in charging mode. Whats going wrong? I,ve just made the wipe and darvik clean and nothing....

iaomi readmi note 2 prime

Cool!Tnx
Now we can forget to use physical button, by the way the touch assistant can't be move in any place around the screen.

Grazie, volevo chiederlo anch'io purtroppo ho notato che non si può spostare ovunque.
That's right, follows the edges
Esatto, segue i bordi

Status
Not open for further replies.