MULTI 6.5.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately at the moment I have a global stable and it doesn't have root access....
Install a china dev than you got root embeded on the rom, then install flashify give it root permission and then install twrp,after that you can install eu.xiaomi rom if you want.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: simone_g76
I lost root access with this update too. I just checked the internal storage content via TWRP and all available for me. Strange...same ROM same device but different user experience.
+1.

I have just seen on the androidfilehost.com that there`s a new xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_6.5.19_v7-5.0.zip from May 21, 2016 | 07:47AM. The previous one was from May 20, 2016 | 03:20AM. Maybe fixed ROOT? I`m downloading it right now. I have not seen information about reuploading ROMs so far, just a post by ingbrzy about SuperSU 2.74 and that it works fine.

Last edited:
+1.

I have just seen on the androidfilehost.com that there`s a new xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_6.5.19_v7-5.0.zip from May 21, 2016 | 07:47AM. The previous one was from May 20, 2016 | 03:20AM. Maybe fixed ROOT? I`m downloading it right now. I have not seen information about reuploading ROMs so far, just a post by ingbrzy about SuperSU 2.74 and that it works fine.

Due to official changes by Xiaomi the integrated Root Access feature in Security app can't use anymore in our releases. In order to get Root Access on Mi2/S you need to install SuperSU via TWRP as well as in case of other (newer) devices.

Make sure install SuperSU version what Ingbrzy posted here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-5-19.31686/page-13#post-293440 otherwise you will stuck at Mi Logo

Last edited:
Integrated Root Access option was most convenient and was an attribute of the MIUI dev ROMs. I will really miss it.

Last edited:
With this version I have problems pressing the buttons on the top of the screen.
Often they do not work properly. it's a bug?
Thanks

Sorry I am kind of new here.

My question is, if I have the Xiaomi.eu ROM Version 6.5.12 on my device do I need to update to the Version 6.5.19 via TWRP or can I just use the Updater App ?

Thanks to Xiaomi eu. for their great efforts and thanks in advance for helping me

Make sure

Root is optional, if you do not want to get root access then do not install SuperSU
And will be that if i dont install super su?
03f952464e8da71c6925a763600465ad.jpg

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 3 через Tapatalk

And will be that if i dont install super su?
03f952464e8da71c6925a763600465ad.jpg

I think it will be like that even if you install SuperSU.

Изпратено от моя XiaoMi Mi2S през Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: graw2
Sorry I am kind of new here.

My question is, if I have the Xiaomi.eu ROM Version 6.5.12 on my device do I need to update to the Version 6.5.19 via TWRP or can I just use the Updater App ?

Thanks to Xiaomi eu. for their great efforts and thanks in advance for helping me
1) download ROM
2) Updater App and search the file .zip

Due to official changes by Xiaomi the integrated Root Access feature in Security app can't use anymore in our releases. In order to get Root Access on Mi2/S you need to install SuperSU via TWRP as well as in case of other (newer) devices.

Make sure install SuperSU version what Ingbrzy posted here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-5-19.31686/page-13#post-293440 otherwise you will stuck at Mi Logo
Although I had downloaded the newer Aries ROM (with removed Root Access option) I didn't flash it. I decided to install the SuperSU 2.74 over the original xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_6.5.19_v7-5.0.zip from May 20, 2016 | 03:20AM. It works fine.

Изпратено от моя XiaoMi Mi2S през Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: SLin123
hi,

anybody knows if I can flash the 5.1 Stable over the last 4.4 stable without wiping data using twrp?
redmi 2 pro (wt86047)

thanks!

Its perfect update, and root no need for weekly!!!! Thank very much for rom!

With the rom 6.5.12 on mi4c I am experiencing a lot of issues with data connection. I have huge battery drain and slow internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.