MULTI 6.5.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi , ingbrzy the stable 7.3.2 update ido ( pro for me) Google play service bug. No sync or update or install a app. Need authentification. For fix the bug i install nano arm64 from opengapps. The 7.3.1 no bug. À full wipe don't solve the issue.

Thanks

Envoyé de mon Redmi 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi, after installing Super SU from TWRP it asks to update again to finish installation. Should I update the normal way or via TWRP also? I think I have read a comment, that the normal way could lead to a boot loop or so, but can't find it anymore.

----------------------
Mi2s - forever :p

"Documents" app doesn't work.
Been using few builds of kenzo and fails on every one.
Right now on last stable doesn't work.

i hope in the next developer releases on mipad 2 they fix the searchbar in statusbar that doesnt work and overall fix the ram management which is really really bad optimized (spotify or other app after few minuts are autokilled by system. i tried to change some ram settings but nothing)
after these fix (ram management especially) mipad 2 can have the merit it deserves..

Hi Everyone! In Rom 6.5.19 for kenzo little bug! In lockscreen icon smart home where it shoud be icon telephone.
App smart home i not install..
09707d7ecc5df23c344da6beb8a0655d.jpg

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 3 через Tapatalk

In this case it is bug at you. Try to change system lang to English and check againg. If same, then report it on en.miui.com bug report section please.
I do not work on 2014811. I have the same issue. Maybe some other Redmi 2 users can confirm / denie this issue.

I have english on as default language from the start. Reinstall or fresh installation does not work as well.

I have a redmi 2 HM2014813 but i see on the posted charts for the ROMs that it also goes by the name Wt86047.

I have in the past flashed successfully all the time ROMs with the HM2014813 title. This time i tried a Wt86047 and soft-bricked my device :(

Luckily i was able to recover!

Could you please point out the difference between the different named ROMs?
Also, What is the difference between the two versions of Wt86047?

Last MIUI 7 release will be this Friday 6.5.26..
MIUI 8 public release will be 6.6.17... Not specified for which devices in first batch except Mi3/4/MiNote....

How about Xiaomi tablets and MIUI 8?
Do you know something more?

Last MIUI 7 release will be this Friday 6.5.26..
MIUI 8 public release will be 6.6.17... Not specified for which devices in first batch except Mi3/4/MiNote....
I dont see changelog for new weekly update on eu.miui.com! That new been in friday update? Thank you!

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 3 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.