Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RN2
- battery drain is very high (18%/h)
- connect to "mi fit" not working; after a reboot it works one time
- bluetooth connection is instable

On Mi Note Pro (leo) since a few weeks Theme-Manager App is not loading the theme previews and also theme download not possible.
Backup/Restore not working. (not enough free space, but i have 38gb free space)
Gallery app bug (you cant swipe through the pictures, only black screens if you do.

Please fix the notification light, its abit lagging compare the global rom
im using MI4s

I downgraded to 6.4.28 since in 6.5.5. the option "tap home button to go back to hoem screen" works not that well. Meaning the sensitivity of the home button is so low that only after 2nd, 3rd touch you get that function to work.

Reactions: George TIU
Mi5, tapping home button function is not working well. I mean, before yhis version It always worked, but now, I sometimes have to tab two or three times to make it action.

Mi5, tapping home button function is not working well. I mean, before this version It always worked, but now, I sometimes have to tab two or three times to make it action.

Good to hear that I am not the only one ;). I love that function and its definitely not working as it did before in this latest 6.5.5. version.

New TWRP for Mi5 with latest touch driver 6.5.7 and newer...

Can I upgrade the TWRP that I currently have on my Mi5 (i have the version that comes in bundle with 6.4.27 for mi5) through current TWRP ? J Meaning, can I boot into twrp and then install the particular twrp zip through it? It’s just that installing the downloaded TWRP zip via Updater app simply brings me to recovery mode without actually installing it.

Good to hear that I am not the only one ;). I love that function and its definitely not working as it did before in this latest 6.5.5. version.

Can I upgrade the TWRP that I currently have on my Mi5 (i have the version that comes in bundle with 6.4.27 for mi5) through current TWRP ? J Meaning, can I boot into twrp and then install the particular twrp zip through it? It’s just that installing the downloaded TWRP zip via Updater app simply brings me to recovery mode without actually installing it.
unpack and install via fastboot commands... or wait for friday.. will be included in our rom...

Reactions: Jemeljsh
Status
Not open for further replies.