MULTI 6.5.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After cleaning it works correct!!))
thnx!!
I must admit that the effect is transitional. It happened again, so I cleared app data once more time. I will see in two days and will give a feedback.

Изпратено от моя XiaoMi Mi2S през Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
Mi4c libra battery not perfect but it is okey.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-08-18-28-30_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-08-18-28-30_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 399
  • Screenshot_2016-05-08-18-28-48_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-08-18-28-48_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 415
b5c249a2f24330d32abef8736371af22.jpg

Battery is quietly better for the first time!! Alleluja
95% WiFi 5% 3G
Also 20 min of call
And 4.40 hrs watching streaming

Last edited:
I couldn't do the update I had the message "failed to verify update" etc..
Nobody answer me how to do so I find myself. For those who have this problem it may help..
With the update application I selected reboot in recovery mode, and I installed the update in that mode by choosing manually the zip file, then I had a message that said the root is gone, so it installed me supersu and then make the update.
Maybe it's a problem with the root that prevent someones to make the update with the updater application
(sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: Rui Cambraia
Encrypt phone for corporate users never work on miui and swap in double or single mic for noise reduction dont work any solution for an update of mi 3????

Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

I was surprised. Usual screen time was between 2 and 3 hours on previous MIUI ROMs. Two months ago-4 hours on Marshmallow AOSP ROM. More than 5 hours now and on MIUI. This is a kind of an exception. I just could not help sharing it. :) Data enabled for 1.5-2 hours.

Изпратено от моя XiaoMi Mi2S през Tapatalk

Ok thank you! Maybe I need a clean installation. I didn't do it for a long time! And I think 3g affects very much the battery drain.
Definitely I'm very happy with the rom, the support for our relatively old phone is a surprise! Thank you to developers!!

Reactions: krassiy
Very smooth installation of 6.5.5 plus selected open gapps. All is fine, no FC's, no battery drain. I skipped some updates due to unavailability of phone. Awesome job of the admins, txs a lot.

Send from my Redmi Note 2 Prime @ 6.5.5 EU

Reactions: junkname
Is there again official mi4i roms? I see in the EN forum that the last one is 6.4.27 when the last one was supposed to be on the begining of April, and the stable one is newer than the one we have here.

Last edited:
Is there again official mi4i roms? I see in the EN forum that the last one is 6.4.27 when the last one was supposed to be on the begining of April, and the stable one is newer than the one we have here.
6.4.27 is global rom, global roms continues... But chinnesse roms stop for mi4i, xiaomi.eu uses chinnesse roms. Cheers

6.4.27 is global rom, global roms continues... But chinnesse roms stop for mi4i, xiaomi.eu uses chinnesse roms. Cheers
Totally clear josito801 , good explanation, I never had clear conceps regarding this. I suppose then that global roms don't have spanish language and that I have to decide between having an "obsolete" ROM phone or an english ROM...

Reactions: josito801
Status
Not open for further replies.