MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some facts about OTA delay:
  • OTA packages are always same as posted here, so FULL ROM (400-800MB)
  • Installation via OTA is same as you do, so Updater - Menu - Select installation zip
  • OTA is uploading into Xiaomi china servers which are very slow for download and upload (usually 30-40kb/s for uploading over 10GB) so I have to upload them always at night one by one and I dont have time for doing that every week... Unfortunately OTA account is binded to my Xiaomi account so nobody else can do that instead of me...
  • So we decided to upload OTA only once per month and not weekly... Users who are lazy to go here and download zip manually, can wait over month to get new version via OTA, they just dont care about new updates...
  • OTA for cancro / virgo / redmi 2 is too risky after Android base change.. so we decided to save users from bricked devices caused by OTA update... they have to update manually to have it under control...

But.... i'm confused about this. this mean that xiaomi.eu rom will return to have ota? for redmi 3 too?

Hello guys,
when i try install TWRP by fastboot method on my mi5 I cant flash it, appear an error says:
"The system cannot find the file specificed.(0x80070002:execute_all_except_storage.bat)"
How can i solve this?
I have done the bootloader unlock. I have the oficial stable global version installed, i shoud have the developer english version to install any rom? I dont understand...

thank you.

Still Bad score in Antut 37000
Mi4c
Screenshot_2016-06-17-20-27-42-932_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png

What? No log = No bug..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Turning on the phone it shows me 8:12 pm, but acutally putting the code and get full access it shows the real time like 8:30 (just for example). So it's not updating all the time the clock. Hope you understand. MI4 cancro.

But.... i'm confused about this. this mean that xiaomi.eu rom will return to have ota? for redmi 3 too?
Yes but only once per month because of the bad servers.
but whats the problem with updating it yourself? clicking on a downloadlink and installing the rom in the updater app isn't that hard.
If this is to much work for you, you'll have to wait..

Reactions: fratoff91
Hi ingbrzy!

Redmi Note 3G / HMNoteW

TWRP 2.8.7.0 recovery log
http://pastebin.com/Zq6knECZ

So not enough space on /system partition... time for EOL this device after 2 years of support..

Code:
minzip: Error writing 24576 bytes from zip file from 0xbed4eebc: No space left on device
minzip: Process function elected to fail (in inflate)
minzip: Can't extract entry to file.
minzip: Error extracting "/system/usr/icu/icudt51l.dat"
minzip: Extracted 3101 file(s)
script aborted: Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system".
Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system".device name: /emmc@android

So not enough space on /system partition... time for EOL this device after 2 years of support..

Code:
minzip: Error writing 24576 bytes from zip file from 0xbed4eebc: No space left on device
minzip: Process function elected to fail (in inflate)
minzip: Can't extract entry to file.
minzip: Error extracting "/system/usr/icu/icudt51l.dat"
minzip: Extracted 3101 file(s)
script aborted: Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system".
Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system".device name: /emmc@android
However, the Chinese dev rom installed without error. How to install Google apps? But many applications I could not recover with titanium backup.

what to do? when it will be fixed?

or how to repartitioning?

Thanks.

I am using
Stable ROM

Full ROM pack

Stable ROM>Full ROM pack

Author: MIUI Official TeamVersion: V7.2.3.0.LHMMIDA (MIUI7) Size: 952M

Can I update my Redmi note 2 prime 32GB with this update?

So.... for now we have to forget that works in redmi Note 3G? :(
To me also it gives me error in the installation. The official rom does work, indeed.

I don't see any weather info in the notifications drawer.
When I click the "Get weather info" text it simply closes the drawer and doesn't open anything.

Redmi note 2

Reactions: VILLO1988
Hello,
Perfect on Redmi 2 TD...
Second space is an amazing thing!
Thank you.
Cheers

Hi, flashed this in my ido pro and working perfectly apart from the already mentioned miui related bugs, tanks a lot xiaomi.eu staff! ;)

I've one annoying problem i can't debug though, but i think nobody has reported it yet, so maybe it is only in my phone, but dunno what could be causing it!

When I'm in settings > wallpaper, no way to change my wallpaper from there, it keeps saying the image can't be loaded... Strange thing is that i had this exact same problem in latest v7 rom as well, so i think it's a problem in my phone. What could it be? I dirty flashed v8, only wiped cache and dalvik. Then i just flashed supersu and my "mods" flashable script (it just deletes all gapps and Gservices, installs sony keyboard in system/app and nova launcher in priv-app... But don't see how this could be related to my problem...)

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone who could help! Bye!

Dirty Update dindt work on my mi4c..... it always rebooots and retrys do installupdat again..... anyone an idea?

What's happen with multi windows management, amazing job guys!! Mi3 6.6.16 any bugs found by the way...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.