Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done!!!!
20c1de0982ec509824d3ba3b8dca24e3.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
Wow, super score

I just installed the new rom , Leo, and the calculator does not open and the app still camera without leaving the filters

From few hours i'm with Miui8 on Mi4W. No problems till now. Everything is working properly, even i have the old calculator The update was ready for 20minutes. The second space was disabled. I don't like only the new notification menu, but could be like old one from settings.

Reactions: Iago14
The file for Cancro (Mi 3) shows as new (based on the number of downloads and date released) but still retain the same file name and version. Is it new?

Thanks for the hardwork, appreciate it very much!

I just installed the new rom , Leo, and the calculator does not open and the app still camera without leaving the filters

"Added MIUI 7 Calculator...
New MIUI 8 Calculator app doesn't support other lang than EN/CN yet..."

Did you choose english while setting up rom?

Yesterday I have installed kenzo version without calculator. Now I'm downloading the new version with calculator of miui 7 and I want reflash it without erase data, only reflash zip and supersu. It is safe and I will keep the previous app and data?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

I flashed TWRP on my Redmi 2 pro, than flashed the newest rom for HM2XTDpro. However after flashing it keeps rebooting and showing the update bar with Mi logo, currently for the fourth go. Anyone had this issue as well? Need some help!

Did you wipe all partition(not just dalvik and cache) before flashing rom and which twrp you flashed twrp redmi pro lolipop version?
Wiping system, data, internal memory allways solved my flashing problem.
For Twrp question, as example my device is 2014813 currently called wt86047 - lollipop name, so if i would try to install xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2XTDPro_6.6.17_v8-5.1 on fresh device i would need to install wt86047-TWRP3.0.0-1_LP before that.

Last edited:
Everything seems works fine for me on Redmi Note 2 / Hermes.
Yet still trying to find any "actual" improvements compared to MIUI7. A different look isn't an improvement.

Reactions: Stefano131270
I have just reflashed new build without wipe data, only flash new zip and wipe dalvik/artcache, reboot and I found all as before root #⃣too.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Did you wipe all partition(not just dalvik and cache) before flashing rom and which twrp you flashed twrp redmi pro lolipop version?
Wiping system, data, internal memory allways solved my flashing problem.
For Twrp question, as example my device is 2014813 currently called wt86047 - lollipop name, so if i would try to install xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2XTDPro_6.6.17_v8-5.1 on fresh device i would need to install wt86047-TWRP3.0.0-1_LP before that.
Thanks for your reply! I did not wipe the whole system, I installed the TWRP_HM2014813.zip version. I will try to flash the new version and than wipe all and flash the new version. For now I just try to install an older update.zip file through the TWRP that is currently on there to see if i can at least get it working again.

Cant go further than thr setup with mi account because the phone cant find my location? Just bring me back to first page oft setup in libra.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.