MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys..plz reply...I'm using Redmi Note 3 Pro ...so I flash weekly rom...will I get gapps inside?? Or will have to flash it seperaterly...
Plz reply soon

That toggle on right upper corner for Recent App View ( Expanded & Collapsed view) is not working in Redmi 2 Prime (HM2XWCPro).

One short question to be sure I'm doing it right (mi5). Currently running April weekly miui 7 with twrp that came with that ROM. Should I now first update to the latest twrp from this thread, then reboot into recovery, and then install the ROM zip?

Redmi Note 2 Prime / Hermes / HMNote2.
Working flawlessly.
One question : Is it just me or this ROM version got no calculator?
My mi4c also has no calculator. Not so important app, no big deal. But if you need that app, you may get one from playstore.

Guys..plz reply...I'm using Redmi Note 3 Pro ...so I flash weekly rom...will I get gapps inside?? Or will have to flash it seperaterly...
Plz reply soon

Please read the first post! ALWAYS read the first post. Otherwise you will look like a stupid, asking stupid questions.

It's written there... black on white. GAPPS ARE PREINSTALLED IN ALL XIAOMI.EU ROMS!!!! what more do you want? a living proof? Some diploma?

ALWAYS read the fist post!

Is HMN3pro rom based on MM or LP?

Sorry. Answer od in the table :)

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Plz reply soon
Tanga! You are using eu rom, obviously it comes with pre-installed playstore and other google apps.

Reactions: realtebo
nope.. in twrp is Copy log to storage.. then paste it here...

What´s the difference between Mi max and mi max pro? There are 3 versions of mi max...

I have the 3gb ram/32gb version so i have to download mi max version? thanks

i'm using mi2s and mi4c.
there is good on mi4c.
but on mi2s there are no CALCULATOR menu (apps) and notification panel menu is too big/large because of my screen is only 4,3" so my notification panel full just only 3 notification. i think smaller notification is better :)

Nevertheless Thanks a lot for xiaomi.eu
Sukses terusssss!!!!

One short question to be sure I'm doing it right (mi5). Currently running April weekly miui 7 with twrp that came with that ROM. Should I now first update to the latest twrp from this thread, then reboot into recovery, and then install the ROM zip?
Nope. Install ZIP file directly from Update App. TWRP will be updated automatically with that coming with rom.

Wysłane z MI5

Reactions: kasperhettinga
That toggle on right upper corner for Recent App View ( Expanded & Collapsed view) is not working in Redmi 2 Prime (HM2XWCPro).
Also HM2XWCPro getting locked randomly with a small vibration and everytime have to enter lockscreen password even if I have set ask password after 5 min. So Annoying.

Seems ROM is very unstable yet. Have to wait a month or so to use it as daily driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.