MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Twrp 2.8.6.0 on Mi note LTE Virgo ,can i flash this rom or need to change with Twrp 3.0.0-0

SUPER!
Installer via installer from version dev MIUI Fr 6.5.26
I didn't loose data or apk and finger print pages now work fine. I need to test this big évolution. BUT ! One big problème stay présent on m'y Mi4S it doesn't reconize USB keys maybe hardware but USB keys work with other smartphone and connections to PC suite work with m'y Mi4S
Any idea ?
Please Help...
No other people encontered this problème?
Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Gracias todo funciona bien de momento, lo único de que tienes que usar supersu, ya me había acostumbrado al modo root que tenía miui 7, pero bueno u otra cosa es la calculadora, veo que tienen el mismo problema otros usuarios, espero se corrija pronto y de nuevo gracias, excelente trabajo.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Hallo

habe das gleiche Problem.
Allerdings hat sich TWRP bei mir aufgehangen.
Jetzt geht gar nichts mehr. Alte ROM ist bereits gelöscht.

Wie kann ich das Handy reparieren / flashen?
ROM ist defekt. Es erfolgt kein neuer Start
Hey,
Hol dir von der Xiaomi Website eine Fastboot Rom und das Programm MiFlash. Gibt genügend Anleitungen dazu. Keine Panik sollte nicht all zu lang dauern ;)

can i instal via updater so without wipe and my apl not gone? im using miui eu 7.3.2 (ido) . i have twrp but i wont to wipe data

Tried to install it on Mi5, but after install on latest TWRP, it seems to be in a bootloop. continuously this progress bar followed by the mi loading screen and then reboot and again the same. Waited for over half an hour, but still the same!

Minote pro has no update to Miui8 and WiFi not working.....
Solution?
Thanks
If you tried to install the update to MIUI 8 and it failed - the attempt is causing the Wifi to be disabled.
Just re-install the previous version (6.5.26), and the wifi will be fixed.

Last edited:
It seems I'm getting FC on theme App anyone having the same issue? RN2

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 2 usando Tapatalk

Stuck in a bootloop with my Mi5...
Tried both via updater app and TWRP. First I see the MI logo and the bar wich is slowly filling, when it's full I see the Android logo underneath the MI logo, but then it just restarts with the bar, android logo and this keeps repeating itself. Manual reboot with power button doesn't help either, keeps looping.

Do I need to wipe before installing? Coming from 6.4.21

my device:
redmi 3 pro
xiaomi.eu dev (MIUI 7 dev 6.5.26)
TWRP 3.0.2
root (SU 2.6.5)

download and put in internal storage
run updater, choose update package
waiting
reboot to home screen and all still there

no prefered 4G (but able to connect to 4G)
lag when clear recent app
missing calculator
double show in lock screen menu (security and lock)

MIUI 7 has better color than this.
BTW I need calculator so is there default xiaomi calculator in playstore or i just grab any?

thank you

Reactions: Weisheit
Installed on my Redmi Note 2 Prime, no problems so far, search app open much faster and the systems seems very smooth
Anyway, I'd have liked xiaomi released this version with marshmallow...

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

earphones/headset settings do not work either in my Redmi 1S. It seems that when I try to set something it is automatically revert back to its previous (unselected status). Anyone has the same problem?

it's not about "cry about calculator app like others", it's about reporting bugs like a good community should do if they encountering some issues, it's for the better future developing process, eventho it's up to the developer about how the action should be taken.
That's not a bug. And reporting it dozen times is just useless and irritating though

Last edited:
Reactions: Sérgio Gonçalves
Status
Not open for further replies.