MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RN3 PRO prime: After installing with TWRP -> bootloop (after progressionbar finishes) or so it seems. Will keep rebooting for about 30 min. and see what happens....

On redmi Note 3 Pro after wiping and installing the rom it works fine, untill after setting up the phone and installing an app like whatsapp, i reboot and it then gets into a bootloop, the bootanimation appears, then de bar is filling up which means 'android is upgrading' than it shows the bootanimation again and this process repeats itself, I hope this can be fixed soon so I can experience miui 8

Thanks, great ROM.
I had some Wi-Fi problems with WhatsApp PC connection. Installing P52 solved it.

I checked in the download link, there is no Mi Note PRO in the list, please give me the link, Thank you

This is the latest TWRP for aries: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx5Fv74n-TBpMDFKSFVYV1VVY2s

First update TWRP then wipe dalvik+cache+data and install ROM via TWRP

Okay, I downloaded the newest twrp, but what do I have to do now? It is a zip file, do I have to go to updater, or unzip this first?
Excuse me for my ignorant questions!
So far I restarted, now I am in twrp and when I go to wipe I can swipe on the bottom with the white arrows, and there it says 'swipe to factory reset'.
Is that what you mean?
I do not risk a locked bootloader?

Last edited:
RN3 PRO prime: After installing with TWRP -> bootloop (after progressionbar finishes) or so it seems. Will keep rebooting for about 30 min. and see what happens....
Got exactly the same issue even after wiping before installing, then it occurs after a reboot.

Hi guys, just installed thebnew miui 8 and it is awsome but.... I tried the voice "second space" on my mi4c but i want to remove the second space.... How can i do?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

great work

waiting a fix for mi note pro becuse I read there are many bug (wifi issue is back)...good luck

Guys, we have new icons again... MIUI 8 is disappointing, no Android update on most of the devices. This thing isn't a huge deal tbh. Hype was greater than reality... again...

On redmi Note 3 Pro after wiping and installing the rom it works fine, untill after setting up the phone and installing an app like whatsapp, i reboot and it then gets into a bootloop, the bootanimation appears, then de bar is filling up which means 'android is upgrading' than it shows the bootanimation again and this process repeats itself, I hope this can be fixed soon so I can experiencemiui 8

it's not about "cry about calculator app like others", it's about reporting bugs like a good community should do if they encountering some issues, it's for the better future developing process, eventho it's up to the developer about how the action should be taken.
And why do you find yourself offended by this?
If developer is aware of calculator app missing, and he posted on this thread it's not ready this week so who needs calculator should find one on play store, how do you call those reporting issues again and again. Thats crying if you ask me. I think a lot of them don't read the thread, and some don't even read opening post. Nhf

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

installed with no issues on Mi4C - without wipe data.
All seems ok.

THANKS DEVS

Status
Not open for further replies.