MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I face the same problems with 6.6.16 on Mi5 as with the 6.6.13 alpha build.
Got the same strange lines in twrp when installing the zip. Same notepad forceclose in Miui8.

What to do.?

I face the same problems with 6.6.16 on Mi5 as with the 6.6.13 alpha build.
Got the same strange lines in twrp when installing the zip. Same notepad forceclose in Miui8.

What to do.?
TWRP log is normal.. notepad FC try on EN lang, if its ok, report issue to your lang repo...

I have on HM1S twrp 2.8.4 ... ! i can download this from xiaomi.eu... who have new version of it for my device?
please update TWRP repo with new twrp.THNKS

Bug on xiaomi mi5: gallery stops when I try to play a video

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Flashed in TWRP (wiped Dalvik & Cache) without any issues.
Personally I think i runs a bit smoother as the last MIUI 7 weekly.
Thank you for your good work!

FC try on EN lang, if its ok, report issue to your lang repo...
ok for me..
On redmi Note 3 Pro after wiping and installing the rom it works fine, untill after setting up the phone and installing an app like whatsapp, i reboot and it then gets into a bootloop, the bootanimation appears, then de bar is filling up which means 'android is upgrading' than it shows the bootanimation again and this process repeats itself it happens with more kenzo users, I hope this can be fixed soon so I can experiencemiui 8

Failed to install on Redmi Note 3G (HMNoteW ROM) using both previous ROM and reuploaded ROM.. I upload the log.. I use TWRP 3.0.0 (same problem on TWRP 2.8.7)..

Attachments

• recovery.txt
    24.8 KB · Views: 495
My Redmi Note 2 is stuck @ the MI logo after successful flashing.
Also did clear Cache and Dalvik.

Is there a simple solution, or do i have to do a factory reset?

Hey man. What a great job in bring us the MIUI 8 so fast.

I have one doubt. I can't find a way to configure a Proxy PAC as I find in Xiaomi Official ROM, can I expect that function on MIUI 8 by Xiaomi EU?

phone was working fine till now, suddenly got an error "com.process.android not responding" then black screen appears and only possible solution is to reboot.

wiped cache/dalvik, lets see if problem persists

so disappointing MIUI8 is STILL Lollipop 5.1.1

really thought they would use marshmallow instead, Mi Max have the same SoC and that is marshmallow...!??!?!

What the hell? Can't install

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-17-10-51-01.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-17-10-51-01.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 315
Guys you keep harassing devs about Android version. Buy a Nexus next time (even if Nexus 4 didn't receive marshmallow update).

And provide LOGCATS about force closes and other errors, doing that you can help devs.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

no cloned apps MENU on HM1S ..miui V8 ... why?
where is TWRP 3.0.2 for HM1S?
1:
Go ask in en.miui.com
Notes:
1) After upgrading to MIUI 6.6.16, there willl be no more update for Mi Max Alpha ROM. Please manually download MIUI Developer ROM and flash via Recovery.
2) Due to the limitation of hardware platform, devices running MIUI 8 based on Android 4.4 (Redmi 1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2A, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G) don't support 'Second space' and 'Cloned apps' for now.

2:
How about you search a little?
You should be auto sufficient
https://twrp.me/Devices/

Reactions: hybris22
Status
Not open for further replies.