MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i change the color of drop down menu? i found setting it to 2 bars again. but that color is still meh

Im on RN3SD,

does anyone having issues with adding more than 1 google account?
my messaging (sms) app doesn't work either (fc)

Hi, on my mi4w is very smoothly! Great job!

I would like to eliminate the notification of the second space. Is it possible?
dab1e0d6741e660f29d71fdc01fbaacd.jpg

ok i got my signal back but naow every time when my phone go in sleep mode he freez and after some time make rebote automaticly....hermes

Hello, I have a 64GB mi5 and I have the latest version of the miui7.eu I would go to the miui 8 weekly. Should I update my TWRP or directly then I flash the miui 8 weekly? Thank you for your answers.

Great job devs. Is xposed working? If yes how to install it? Redmi note 2 prime.
P.S. I didn't know how many people use the calculator, bit is Ridiculous to read so many posts about it, just download one from Gplay.

Reactions: thaimax
Hello, I have a 64GB mi5 and I have the latest version of the miui7.eu I would go to the miui 8 weekly. Should I update my TWRP or directly then I flash the miui 8 weekly? Thank you for your answers.
Update twrp then install new ROM

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

miflash clean a fastboot rom to recover the situation.
i got him work just now after when he go in sleep mode he just crash down... really this is first time i have any problem....and i think he go in garbage... this not work and when i go back on old sim not exist again.... i try everything and nothing help....

Status
Not open for further replies.