MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my mi5 I have 4g option.
I did wipes before installing rom starting from latest mi5 xiaomi.eu stable

Sent by Mi5 64GB

I had flashed twice witch wipes all include system data, cache, dalvik, the first my signal unstable and i flash again w/o wipes system, and my signal stabel but can't find 4G option, Redmi note3 pro

Mi3W : It works perfectly, my compliments to the team, the only app that doesn't work perfectly is the weather app which can not locate the place since miui 7 and aliexpress app since first alpha release

Guys, can you help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-19-15-18-35-727_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-19-15-18-35-727_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    126.3 KB · Views: 412
Guys, on Mi3 the battery is consumed too quickly. I made all wipes. What can I do else?
Apps: Whatsapp+Telegram+Instagram+Yandex Maps

Discussing with Ingbrzy, I've made a tutorial for RedmiNote3G (HMNoteW), which include 2GB Re-Partition & MIUI8 installation.
Here's the procedure......
==========================================================
[Install Re-Partition Script]

01•Install "repart_system_2GB_redminote3G.zip" from TWRP.
02•Reboot to recovery :rolleyes:

[Format/Wipe Partition]
03•TWRP/Wipe/Format_Data, type "yes" to confirm.
04•TWRP/Wipe/Advanced_Wipe : System
05•TWRP/Wipe/Full_Wipe (Data, Cache, Dalvik)
06•Reboot to recovery :rolleyes:

[Install MIUI8 ROM]
07•Install "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNoteW_6.6.16_v8-4.4.zip" from TWRP.
08•Reboot to MiUI8 :cool:
==========================================================

Document:
https://mega.nz/#!ektxnRZB!5HpN4_B2C2gHj79H-nzb8wRpdm9ZDFRmq-JgEK0IoZc

Re-Part Script "repart_system_2GB_redminote3G.zip":
https://mega.nz/#!Ko9UgTKa!zt3qlakHywRWnHl4D-GzWWg6hBXUVdMKskdUkG_NI_8

ROM from Top of this thread:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNoteW_6.6.16_v8-4.4.zip

Thnx you for your tutorial!!

Reactions: PETXHMN
So far, no errors !!!
Excellent! Thank you.
All very fluid ... and very fast.
incl. root ...and normal temperatures.
Battery and RAM better as in stable 7.3.2.
WLAN stable and better, without interruption as in stable 7.3.2.
When the beta, I want to know what then FINAL!
Thanks developers!
Xiaomi Note 2 Prime

Last edited:
I like the new UI in the main menus and how it handles, but I hate the new design for notification/quick setting bar, old design was much better.

Regarding that, I found one bug I think: If you change the status bar settings from one page to two and swipe down for the bar, you will see the (empty) notifications instead of the settings/switches for settings. That's really annoying, if I swiped down with MIUI 7 I saw the settings/switches, not the empty notifications.

I agree completely!

I updated my Redmi 2 to miui 8 the only problem I have is that I don't know how to disable this new feature that pressing the "volume down" button 2 times when the screen is off launches the camera and I don't want this feature.
Does anyone know how to turn it off?
Thanks.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

For MI3 , only problem for now is slow charging :( About 4-5 h to full charge.. Before it is max 3 h

Bug report -> Responsiveness of the home button when using the function "tap home to get to home screen" is pretty bad. Same as it was in those bad miui v7 versions in respect of this feature..
I have the same issue on my mi5

Sent by Mi5 64GB

Redmi Note 3G (HMNoteW) installed the script for re-part system, now installation works fine,I have miui 8 now, thank you all!

Trimis de pe al meu HM NOTE 1W folosind Tapatalk

Hi guys, I need your help. I have a xiaomi mi note pro and I have no idea about what i have to do. I've already backuped my data and downloaded the files, but i don't really know what to do next. This is my first time and all the things like bootloader, recovery, root, ect are really confusing for me. Can someone tell me exatly what I have to do?

Hi guys!
Redmi Note 3G repartition method working fine. Miui8 on the board!

But the mobile signal very weak.
I hope next update help this problem.

Last edited:
This update seems to have completely bricked my device. I wiped and flashed it in twrp. Got boot loop. Couldn't enter recovery for some reason and now i cant power it on with any combination of buttons. Just appears to be a dead phone. Any advise?

kasperhetreporterost: 300193 said:
Tried myself, no problem rebooting after changing to English (had bootloop on Dutch)...
Yeah we allready reported that there is a Major Bug in The Dutch(Nederlands)rom.
I Will wait for the fix.
Im sure they Are working hard in getting it fixed

Since this update i getting error message "unfortunately themes has stopped" when i try to start the themes application on my MI4C.
Any idea how to fix it?

Hello, why Does aliexpress app not work anymore on mi4, cant login etc.

AliExpress app is not working. Xiaomi mi4w. I updated from 6.5.31 alpha to 6.6.16 without wipe data.

Application , Aliexpress ... still does not work !!! a solution ??? thank you

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

I think there's a problem in Aliexpress app and Android version compatability. This is just a guess.

I found a workaround for Aliexpress.
  1. Uninstall the current version
  2. install this version: https://www.wetransfer.com/download...ed0d0205a65084b8caf9208020160619185948/c70e08

Hope this helps you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.