MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we allready reported that there is a Major Bug in The Dutch(Nederlands)rom.
I Will wait for the fix.
Im sure they Are working hard in getting it fixed
No report that I know of. Where did you report? We are still busy with the translation of miui 8 though. I hope to be finished by next update (friday). Please check again when fully translated, who knows there is a certain line ******* things up. Please create an issue on the repo though with details...

Mi3: almost no bugs found. Great battery life in standby, but heavy drain when the screen is in-use (meaning 1-2% per minute using the web browser under wifi). Issue solved reverting to MIUI 7.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I need your help. I have a xiaomi mi note pro and I have no idea about what i have to do. I've already backuped my data and downloaded the files, but i don't really know what to do next. This is my first time and all the things like bootloader, recovery, root, ect are really confusing for me. Can someone tell me exatly what I have to do?
Pls provide more infos, which model of miui phone you have, which version of rom is installed at this moment etc.
Then members of forum could guide you.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Amazing version guys! Great work, thank you!!! I've got just a question for you. Today I noticed that every picture I shooted from I month to today has been stored in phone memory. Some hour ago I moved every picture in sd card and now when I use gallery I gotta wait my phone to download picture from mi cloud! Why?? If I look at my picture from file explorer everything works faster. I know. It doesn't belong to this ROM, but please, help me!

Reactions: Robert Huybrechts
I have some bugs in my MI5 (English language):
-When I'm playing music with Google play music sometimes it stops each 4-5 seconds. When I remove the earphones the music sounds thought the speaker instead of stop.
-Sometimes the photos taken with the camera appear upside down.
-I cannot play videos in gallery: FC.

Everything else is working fine by the moment. Thank you very much for your work!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I have some bugs in my MI5 (English language):
-When I'm playing music with Google play music sometimes it stops each 4-5 seconds. When I remove the earphones the music sounds thought the speaker instead of stop.
-Sometimes the photos taken with the camera appear upside down.
-I cannot play videos in gallery: FC.

Everything else is working fine by the moment. Thank you very much for your work!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
log from that FC?

Really......?
Have you even read this thread?
There are lots of complaints about the so called bootloop problems with the Dutch ROM.
You have been tagged number of times in this thread so you must know.
But if you want to see for yourself please install the Dutch version and let me know how it works.
Sorry but I'm a bit frustrated after trying to get it to work for the last 3 days with no help from any of the devs so far.

Really......?
Have you even read this thread?
There are lots of complaints about the so called bootloop problems with the Dutch ROM.
You have been tagged number of times in this thread so you must know.
But if you want to see for yourself please install the Dutch version and let me know how it works.
Sorry but I'm a bit frustrated after trying to get it to work for the last 3 days with no help from any of the devs so far.
I see only spams of Calculator issue reports... For translation issue follow OP and attache logcat to get it serious..
No log = No bug

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: slappy
No report that I know of. Where did you report? We are still busy with the translation of miui 8 though. I hope to be finished by next update (friday). Please check again when fully translated, who knows there is a certain line ******* things up. Please create an issue on the repo though with details...

I have reported in this thread thought that that would be enough for one of the devs to investigate on the bug.
Not aware of any other way.
Don't u read the comments and problems after one release?

OTE="ingbrzy, post: 300223, member: 55523"]I see only spams of Calculator issue reports... For translation issue follow OP and attache logcat to get it serious..
No log = No bug

~Tapatalk Mi5~[/QUOTE]
Don't even know how to create a log.
Just a simple user not a developer....
But if you don't take is serious than f.it

I don't know about you guys, but my mi3 the battery life is awful. I have less than 30 mins screen on time and no calls and my battery is at 67% after 7 hours.
The champion app in draining my battery is xiaomi service framework.
Anyone experience the same issue?

These information should be enough

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-19-21-53-52_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-19-21-53-52_com.android.settings.png
    207 KB · Views: 372
Please help me, I have redmi note 3 snapdragon version (kenzo) I Installed this rom after wipe system, data, cache,dalvik. But all I get is MI logo for 1-2 seconds then only red light blinks. TWRP and fastboot work. What could be the issue?

I don't know about you guys, but my mi3 the battery life is awful. I have less than 30 mins screen on time and no calls and my battery is at 67% after 7 hours.
The champion app in draining my battery is xiaomi service framework.
Anyone experience the same issue?

i've mi4 and battery is nice, at least like cm 13
24 hours on, 23 percent , 4 hours screen on, lot of 3g and some wi fi. Miui 7 was similar

Reactions: jc rey
Great job as always guys!!, working like a charm on Mi Note Pro (leo).

Great improvement with the battery and working very smooth without errors.

Regards.

This update will be avalible on mi4 via OTA or Do I must instal this using recovery?

Wysłane z mojego MI 4LTE przy użyciu Tapatalka

Great job as always guys!!, working like a charm on Mi Note Pro (leo).

Great improvement with the battery and working very smooth without errors.

Regards.
Can you tell me what i have to do?
These are my specifics

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-19-21-53-52_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-19-21-53-52_com.android.settings.png
    207 KB · Views: 329
Great job devs. Is xposed working? If yes how to install it? Redmi note 2 prime.
P.S. I didn't know how many people use the calculator, bit is Ridiculous to read so many posts about it, just download one from Gplay.
Did you find solutions for install xposed

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.