MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi5 + Dutch language is also a bootloop at startup :( It's okay when u install 6.6.16 with a fact. Reset as long as u don't reboot ur phone. If I reboot my phone it installs the rom again and comes in a bootloop.

This happens in all of the newer versions then 6.6.8, something happened/changed after that version.

Can someone find out what? It must be the Dutch language file, only Dutchy's counter this problem :(

I`ve made a new ticket on the Dutch translation GitHub site, maybe the developers can now find out what`s going on..

Reactions: slappy and MarK_S
First of all thank the developers for their gear effort.
I see the following issue on my Note 3 Pro SD, with battery life. I am seeing lower standby times and faster drain. I suspect the gallery app and Android system is always top of the list. Does anyone else see the same?

Redmi note 3 pro miui 8 ok.
Good job. Thank you dev team!!!

What about phone talking time (Voice calls) absence? Why is not present under hardware battery info since miui 7 last weekly release? Any other having this problem?

i have installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2XWCPro_6.6.17_v8-5.1 on my redmi 2 prime ,installed well but after first boot its display is fluctuating like sudden ON and OFF is happening all time....plz Help

updating from xiaomi.eu_multi_hermes_6.4.28_v7-5.0 to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_6.6.17_v8-5.0 works with UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94 but then it's not rooted.

After installing BETA-SuperSU-v2.74-2-20160519174328 the screen stays for more than 20 minutes with the MI logo and the moving dots...

does anybody has an idea what I can do??

i have installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2XWCPro_6.6.17_v8-5.1 on my redmi 2 prime ,installed well but after first boot its display is fluctuating like sudden ON and OFF is happening all time....plz Help
Does display turning off completely or brightness is fluctuating. For now try to disable auto brightness and manually put brightness level.
It could be issue with sensor.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Does display turning off completely or brightness is fluctuating. For now try to disable auto brightness and manually put brightness level.
It could be issue with sensor.

Thnks,
display is completely turning OFF n auto ON ,and it is happening very frequently.

Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in our MIUIv8:

Hungarian (vagyula, miuihu) - no translation for new devices

Hungarian translation is nearly complete on translate(dot)miui(dot)com . Many times was 100%, but they are adding new strings frequently... Even vagyula has contributed a lot to this project.

HI , thank you for your Nice ROM with beautiful Icons , Its awesome
but you please do not Remove MIUI calculator app , it was removed in your ROM for Redmi note 3 pro (kenzo)
and MIUI 8 | 6.6.18 china dev ROM was released , we are looikg forward to releasing your ROM ( XIAOMI.EU.6.6.18)
Thank you so much

HI , thank you for your Nice ROM with beautiful Icons , Its awesome
but you please do not Remove MIUI calculator app , it was removed in your ROM for Redmi note 3 pro (kenzo)
and MIUI 8 | 6.6.18 china dev ROM was released , we are looikg forward to releasing your ROM ( XIAOMI.EU.6.6.18)
Thank you so much
Pls read posts, this isn't decision to frustrate people, devs from xiaomi eu removed with good reason for now. It doesn't meant no more calculator for users of miui roms.
This is beta version of rom, thus it will have issues.
Warm advice, give some effort in reading posts on this topic before asking same questions as alit of people before. This kind of questions will be mostly ignored from members with right.

I`ve made a new ticket on the Dutch translation GitHub site, maybe the developers can now find out what`s going on..
Hope there'll be a solution. Tried several times and getting bootloop every single time. Trying to go back to 6.5.19 (better battery life) and set the system language to english in stead of dutch. Will try again after that. Hope that will work. Otherwise I'm gonna smash my phone.

In case of delayed notification issue these are the best settings:

1. Security app>Permissions>Autostart>enable desired app
2. Security app>App Battery saver>Choose desired App>Set to: No restrictions
3. Settings>Battery and Performance>Manage apps battery usage>OFF (it can be cause battery drain issue but in most cases first two setting is perfectly enough)

You can also try:

Security app>App Battery saver>WhatsApp>Set to: No restrictions

I'm having issues too with notifications. In some way, the miui close the background apps and some services. The only way is to let the app open. You can swipe down and block it. If any others has a different solution. Let us know. It's a more severe ROM than miui7.

Eg. Tapatalk is another app that will be closed in a few and doesn't notificate anymore also with these settings.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have an issue with my Mi4

When I check the time without unlock on my device, clock isnt update. Or it did but not always

Any idea ?

I wish I had an answer, but I do not know if it exists! My redmi Note 2 prime with ROM 6.6.17 weekly installed after Factory Reset, has no problem, because I often read of problems? to me notifications arrive immediately!
Great ROM, Thanks

Reactions: VILLO1988
Hello.
Who can tell me how I can turn off the vibration in 'Phone' app when I dialing a number?
Mi4

Attachments

• IMG_20160620_134135.jpg
    IMG_20160620_134135.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 294
Status
Not open for further replies.