MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, on Mi4C, in the Browser, when i click on the Text Edit for the search, the space bar doesn't work.

I've just downloaded the zip version linked on the first page and installed it by twrp and superSU work fine.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

me too, but the phone gets stock on the "black MI with 3 dots" screen

me too, but the phone gets stock on the "black MI with 3 dots" screen
Do a clean install.

Advance wipe all except micro sd.,
Go back and format data.,
Install hmnote2, after installation, wipe cache/dalvik, if it prompts you to install root, don't.
Reboot system.

Setup miui8 completely first.

Install root via twrp, don't wipe after instal, reboot system.

It should work. Wait for a bit like 5-10mins.

Do a clean install.

Advance wipe all except micro sd.,
Go back and format data.,
Install hmnote2, after installation, wipe cache/dalvik, if it prompts you to install root, don't.
Reboot system.

Setup miui8 completely first.

Install root via twrp, don't wipe after instal, reboot system.

It should work. Wait for a bit like 5-10mins.

wipe also internal storage?? because there is the new Rom...

Yes, because you are flashing clean. What I did was just use the system updater from 6.6.17 to 6.6.23.

In your case, if you don't have anything yet, flash clean instead.

Do it in order and be careful.

You can try this first., Install supersu, go to settings in supersu, scroll down and perform clean uninstall of supersu. Once completed, reboot when launcher loads up, reboot to recovery twrp, then install supersu again via twrp.

Yes, because you are flashing clean. What I did was just use the system updater from 6.6.17 to 6.6.23.

In your case, if you don't have anything yet, flash clean instead.

Do it in order and be careful.

You can try this first., Install supersu, go to settings in supersu, scroll down and perform clean uninstall of supersu. Once completed, reboot when launcher loads up, reboot to recovery twrp, then install supersu again via twrp.
if you wipe internal storage no more rom to flash,

so I have to save the ROM on sdcard
ah ok you save it in sd card,then tell him first, otherwise he can still reboot, but he lose backup and if he stuck on mi logo as before when go back has nothing to back it up

Hi! I have a mi3 with installed 5. 12. 27 if I wanted to upgrade to 6. 6. 23 that the procedure should I follow? Thank you for the work .

Yeah. I do that always. Why?

When it asks you where the ROM is, choose "up one level" until you see the folder "external_sd".

Thaimax, you don't install supersu without the binary. You can install the app but it will not work.
ah ok, guess I made a little mess , understood that is alredy installed, that's why told him to upgrade from playstore

Status
Not open for further replies.