MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to root with supersu? I flashed it but now? RN2

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

installed the HMNote2 rom and it works, but no root!! So installed SuperSU 2.74 in TWRP..... but......after rebooting the only thing I see is the MI screen with the three dots moving!! For 30 minutes now!!!

Can anybody help me and has a suggestion??

Download rom>updater>choose update package>install
That`s it, it reboots to twrp, does what the script instructs and reboots by itself again, easy
Never waited for OTA to appear

updater hasn´t ever found any new version to download, always have to do it manually
Download rom>updater>choose update package>install
That`s it, it reboots to twrp, does what the script instructs and reboots by itself again, easy
Never waited for OTA to appear

installed the HMNote2 rom and it works, but no root!! So installed SuperSU 2.74 in TWRP..... but......after rebooting the only thing I see is the MI screen with the three dots moving!! For 30 minutes now!!!

For further help, just flash supersu from twrp directly when asked

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Using with Mi5, making a call for 10 minutes but some period have high volume but some very low or almost cannot hear.

Reactions: KristofP

did you made a backup? go back to recovery flash rom again and if it asked flash supersu or try to reboot sys from there, you can find SuperSu in playstore too

did you made a backup? go back to recovery flash rom again and if it asked flash supersu or try to reboot sys from there, you can find SuperSu in playstore too

yes I have a backup, but the Supersu needed (as it is suggested on page 1) is not available in playstore...

do I have root also with another supersu version?

Seems to be better.
At least no more bootloop on The Dutch Version.
Now hoping battery drainage is improved

In this version in the Music App is working the lyrics function? my Do not work, anyone could help me?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

yes I have a backup, but the Supersu needed (as it is suggested on page 1) is not available in playstore...

do I have root also with another supersu version?
I've just downloaded the zip version linked on the first page and installed it by twrp and superSU work fine.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax
Status
Not open for further replies.