Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgraded redmi2 wcdma twice.
Last week with datawipe, had issues, went back t miui7
This week no datawipe, no issues
Could be co-incedence... :-/

This does not mean i am advising not to wipe...
I just meant that is recommended to wipe if coming from 7. But of course, you can try installing without wiping before.

Reactions: Snijworst
Mi5 here, everything is fine, better than the previous build. Faster, better battery life...

Only calculator force closes in money exchange mode and camera app is still the miui7 one.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
Calc working perfectly on mi5 (Italian language). Try changing your language, or wiping calc cache.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi all, I'm using mi3 having issue with WhatsApp notification. What I've done:
. Auto start
. Allow all permissions
. Locked in recent app
. Checked all notification
. Moved app to system.
Notifications still not coming through. Please help, any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Try to disable the notifications WhatsApp
Turn off the phone
Turn on the phone
Enable the notifications WhatsApp
Restart your phone

Reactions: teddymild
In case of delayed notification issue these are the best settings:

1. Security app>Permissions>Autostart>enable desired app
2. Security app>App Battery saver>Choose desired App>Set to: No restrictions
3. Settings>Battery and Performance>Manage apps battery usage>OFF (it can be cause battery drain issue but in most cases first two setting is perfectly enough)
credit @graw2

a failure ... give it a go directly to the home screen when you turn on the phone .... and I have to unlock ... I give in developer options , to skip it and ignores ,I return to select and stays down but to return this without being selected .. sl2

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

a failure ... give it a go directly to the home screen when you turn on the phone .... and I have to unlock ... I give in developer options , to skip it and ignores ,I return to select and stays down but to return this without being selected .. sl2

Mh, interesting...

Reactions: thaimax
every time I turn the phone off me lock screen ( the small arrow that goes down and says slide to unlock )

Has anyone noticed an adblock preinstalled on this rom? (Mi5)
Yes, me. There are many many settings in the hosts file that are blocking several sites. I posted this after release, but no one official replied to this issue. I made my own hosts file and all is ok now.

Yes, me. There are many many settings in the hosts file that are blocking several sites. I posted this after release, but no one official replied to this issue. I made my own hosts file and all is ok now.
How can I solve it? Because some apps doens't work with an adblocker installed..

Can someone help me?

I installed SDMaid app. When I run it says: com.android.documentsui is not enabled...

What should I do?

Many Thanks

Sent from Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V8 6.6.23 by Xiaomi.eu

Another problem:

When I unplug headphones, the icon doesn't disappear.

What I can do? I think is an hardware problem.

I changed rom and is still present

Sent from Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V8 6.6.23 by Xiaomi.eu

I just flash 6.6.23 eu rom on MIMax 64GB.
by TWRP(my phone not unlock).
found big problem about download any app from playstore by 3G/4G.
It's appear waiting WiFi.
And can't go to Download setting(Need to set for Unlimit). It's will force close when press setting.

will try to unlock BL then try to reflash and will come to report again

Hallo.. I from Indonesia. And sorry for my English. I used 6.6.23 and everything is ok, but i have one problem. I used Redmi 3 and Telkomsel (4G) in slot 1, and slot 2 for Memory Card. But, i cant set to LTE, my baseband always H. Set from *#*#4636#*#*, back again to " wcdma pre ". Wipe everything is same, its bug or no ? Tq...

Reactions: Candro
problem

it doesnt appear 4G LTE option, on Mi 4s...
and if i force "only LTE", it become no service signal...
thanks

Screenshot_2016-06-24-19-53-01-676_com.android.phone[1].png

*edited
device : Mi 4s

Hallo.. I from Indonesia. And sorry for my English. I used 6.6.23 and everything is ok, but i have one problem. I used Redmi 3 and Telkomsel (4G) in slot 1, and slot 2 for Memory Card. But, i cant set to LTE, my baseband always H. Set from *#*#4636#*#*, back again to " wcdma pre ". Wipe everything is same, its bug or no ? Tq...

same in my redmi 3 pro.
Maybe bug maybe no. i think happen in indonesia.

but for solved you can take the patch.

Reactions: Candro
Try to disable the notifications WhatsApp
Turn off the phone
Turn on the phone
Enable the notifications WhatsApp
Restart your phone
Thank you for the suggestions, turning phone on/off and enable/disable notification fix the issue.
In case of delayed notification issue these are the best settings:

1. Security app>Permissions>Autostart>enable desired app
2. Security app>App Battery saver>Choose desired App>Set to: No restrictions
3. Settings>Battery and Performance>Manage apps battery usage>OFF (it can be cause battery drain issue but in most cases first two setting is perfectly enough)
credit @graw2

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I keep going so that for q jump active lock screen ... you come back and is not activated ... and there q swiping to activate screen ...sl2

Enviado desde mi MI PAD usando Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.