i need not lost data-
I have Redmi3

Thanks

Some problem if i i upgrade from lastest dev miui7 to miui8 6.6.23
with only wipe cache and davil cache?
i need not lost data-
I have Redmi3

Thanks

Get you a backup of your data and wipe data from recovery before updating. It's really recommended to wipe data!
You could (almost always) get some sudden crashes after updating ;)

Am i the only facing "Error7" while flashing 6.6.23 on my redmi note 2? I tried many times to re-download my rom (HMnote2) but still get this error. I wiped everithing but sdcard

After wiping unmount /system partition and install rom or wipe everything, restart in recovery and install rom without wiping.

Documents enabled
View attachment 12754
Documents disabled
Then just go in settings>installed apps and check if Documents is enabled
Documents was enabled, but it didn't start (I tried with link2sd), so I disabled documents and now I can select the app to use for attachments
Thank you.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax
Documents was enabled, but it didn't start (I tried with link2sd), so I disabled documents and now I can select the app to use for attachments
Thank you.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
still don't understand why you add that issue, both whit App Documents enabled or disabled it works for me, I can choose any file by any app

Music app force closing and stopping while listening.
Same. Put no restrictions and set lock on task

[quote uid=147776 name="Mannyman" post=302459]Music app force closing and stopping while listening.[/QUOTE]<br />so post a log...

Many apps are force to close. It happens when the devices goes in deep sleep mode.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

<br />so post a log...

Many apps are force to close. It happens when the devices goes in deep sleep mode.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
so post a log...[/QUOTE]
nope its not a FC.. you just have no idea about your power manager settings in Security app...

so post a log...
nope its not a FC.. you just have no idea about your power manager settings in Security app...[/QUOTE]
sorry i just wanted to answer him. he said "Many apps are force to close. It happens when the devices goes in deep sleep mode."
then I wrote "so post logs". i mean about those Fc...

.kwai mung

Last edited:
bugs on gallery when i open pic and slide for next pic show blank screen (black screen) not showing next picture .. and on music player i fell lagging .. overall this rom awesome .
i hope u fix this bug :)

my phone hm1s

No, Smart Lock is about lockscreen, you can set e.g. a place where your device should unlock without password. And it does not work here.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
ok, I tought he talked about the google smart lock for password. In mi2s can't find even smart lock setting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.