MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail attachment doesn't work. The app doesn't crash, just I can't choose the attachment.
I'm the only one?
Redmi3pro, system language: English

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Or just he can type 19.99x0.8 ;)

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Yes, I've learned math at school, no need to repeat the course.
The thing is, that micalc is not able to do % counting. That's it.
The first thing when buying calculator, I'm checking how does it work percentages.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Yes, I've learned math at school, no need to repeat the course.
The thing is, that micalc is not able to do % counting. That's it.
The first thing when buying calculator, I'm checking how does it work percentages.

Np mate, wasn't implying that you don't know math, just want to show how can reduce steps in calculating discounts.
Btw to do percentage you need to type in your case: 20 then %. Micalc work correct with percentage.

Np mate, wasn't implying that you don't know math, just want to show how can reduce steps in calculating discounts.
Btw to do percentage you need to type in your case: 20 then %. Micalc work correct with percentage.

Sorry I did not understand, what makes 100 - 20% ?

Reactions: severica25
Guys I may be wrong but actually I am little bit worried as UK exits from EU I hope this Roms still continue with English language.
I don't think that sth will happen with the roms. The worst thing is that I need probably pay customs when I order something from UK. DAMN UK! :( :(

Reactions: KristofP
Mail attachment doesn't work. The app doesn't crash, just I can't choose the attachment.
I'm the only one?
Redmi3pro, system language: English

On my redmi 3 pro Mail attachment work as intended. German language Rom.

If I select the attachment icon, I get a black screen and then the list of email received.
I can't select the attachment.

2c1a6b34f5eae89c73a693b4a921a84b.jpg

If I select the attachment icon, I get a black screen and then the list of email received.
did you try wipe cache and data in app?

Last edited:
I don't think that sth will happen with the roms. The worst thing is that I need probably pay customs when I order something from UK. DAMN UK! :( :(

You've still got two years to buy stuff! And it's not over yet , the Parliamentarians (who are mostly in favour of staying in ) are probably trying to find a way to ignore the vote !

Reactions: BlecKent

I would suggest you to do same with different calculators. 19,99-20%=15,99 in my case, that is the way the calculator should calculate. Yes, micalc does calculation, but not in a whole string and additional moves needed.
OK, I guess it's more than enough of off topic.
Regards.

Wiped everything, still not working... I'll wait next release

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Must agree it's littlebit mess when you need to set permissions, configure battery saving features.
But when you get used to how to customize every app then battery saving works amazing....
Go to security app batery saver, customize Telegram app, put no restrictions.
Also, go to security and set to autorun Telegram.
Go to permissions manager, allow all.
Lock Telegram in memory.
It will work then.

The only thing I didn't do yet was locking telegram in memory (it didn't need it before).
I set the battery saving to run over night, let's see tomorrow morning what happens

Traditional miui issue... To avoid it, check headphone plug, sometimes it can have dirt or dust, blow in it to clear up. Second, to avoid this kind of problem, first exit application for music by going into app menu(dont just press home button) then wait for few sec and then unplug headphone.

51c2c7a5b788cb02e09a7fbc323a0a36.jpg

I used this one! With little alcohol putted on it! It works very well now :) thanksss

Sent from Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V8 6.6.23 by Xiaomi.eu

Reactions: VILLO1988
Everything working fine on Hermes.
Only mi remote app is 20% English
a09581c8c24baf8056fe21cfc6075e29.jpg
translated.
By the way, thanks for clearing up search app and rest of the rom.
Great job!

Edit, about that magic calc app everyone was talking about.
Take a look how does it implement %:)
Was trying to count 20% discount at local store.
My advice, use real calc app from app store instead.
2aaa55421857dd0ee32ebf29081f3841.jpg

Regards.

Wow I tried it, what a bug! Tried it on the one from Asus and that went perfectly. Luckily there are good alternatives

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I think it's because com.android.documents.ui is disabled if it's enabled it pops up a material design selection interface. Xiaomi has replaced it with their own selection interface but it seems missing for you.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

bcc0d20457dd432e2321ed726bf7e539.jpg

cb480e103827c2e415ab6b2f316f7653.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cartone
Am i the only facing "Error7" while flashing 6.6.23 on my redmi note 2? I tried many times to re-download my rom (HMnote2) but still get this error. I wiped everithing but sdcard

One problem with RN2. Hiden SMS are not work, When I pulled down meni FC appears.
Do anyone has same problem?
Fine in here
In the lock screen carousel I only have the offline categorie, in miui 7 I had more, does anybody have all categories?

Last edited:
3 days, one random reboot in my MI4 LTE

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

For those who lost LTE settings (probably related with the fact I'm in Indonesia and Xiaomi skirted the ruling for LTE phones by disabling LTE here), this patch goo dot gl slash L6m3E8 works, however it also replace the calculator, theme engine, and transition screen. No obvious problem here, except if you're using 3rd party launcher, you need to set to default launcher first before opening the lock screen carousel (or changing the lock screen wallpaper). Afterwards you can just go back to your previous launcher and carousel will still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.