MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tks but it didnt work. It says "no permissions, please allow the permissions we need to test"
1) Go to Security > Permissions > Permissions > Phone > Switch on Antutu
2) Go to Security > Permissions > Permissions > Storage > Switch on Antutu
Make sure you have downloaded the Antutu 3d bench mark too otherwise it will ask for downloading it!

Hi, i have a mi4c and i have since mi8 a very bad bug. When i call and i take the call the screen goes black (it is normal i know) but when i put the phone away from me the screen is still disabled and i cant hang up the call, i need to reboot the phone. no probleme when tha call is hang up by other.

is someone have the same bugs ?

Reactions: karlosSLO
Hi, i have a mi4c and i have since mi8 a very bad bug. When i call and i take the call the screen goes black (it is normal i know) but when i put the phone away from me the screen is still disabled and i cant hang up the call, i need to reboot the phone. no probleme when tha call is hang up by other.

Hello, I don't have this bug, but maybe you should install Xposed for MIUI 8 and download the module "Disable Proximity Sensor" until this is fixed.

Hi! You can try calibrating the proximity sensor!
Go to Dialpad and dial *#*#6484#*#*
This will open hardware tests! In that you can go to proximity sensor and recalibrate it! Just give it a try! Maybe it works! Also check if you are having any screen guard or protective glass over the sensor! If there is you might want to create some holes to free the sensor!

Reactions: graw2
Hi!
I have some trouble with Inbox by Gmail (the app crash when i make a mail readed, "slide to right").
Someone have the same problem?

MinotePro

In my case it crashes after every delete. I cleaned the Cache/Dalvik and reinstalled the app, but it still crashes. I don't want to wipe the data, because I have several some apps that would require validating and regenerating keys with servers.

Reactions: davidesocci
1) Go to Security > Permissions > Permissions > Phone > Switch on Antutu
2) Go to Security > Permissions > Permissions > Storage > Switch on Antutu
Make sure you have downloaded the Antutu 3d bench mark too otherwise it will ask for downloading it!
Thank you for the solution...
But it should ask for that permissions, instead of we turning on manually...

In my case it crashes after every delete. I cleaned the Cache/Dalvik and reinstalled the app, but it still crashes. I don't want to wipe the data, because I have several some apps that would require validating and regenerating keys with servers.
Well you can try deleting the data of Inbox only by going to settings-installed apps - inbox and clear the data and cache and try to login again! Maybe it helps!
I got no trouble! I am also using inbox on Mi3!

It is proximity sensor issue, not ROM related...

Hi,
My Redmi 3 Pro device issue:

When incoming a call or sms, the ringtone first tenths of a second missing
Forums > Xiaomi Devices > Xiaomi Redmi 3 / PRO > Ringtone Delay, Missing Tens Of Second When Start Ring.

Thanks!

nope its not a FC.. you just have no idea about your power manager settings in Security app...
Maybe...what does it has to do whit it?[/QUOTE]
It means you set to clean memory after the phone gets locked. Check your settings.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi everyone.
Thanks for this great work on Miui8.

I've already installed 6.6.23 on my Mi3 and now the battery discharges very fast (in 2 days). With the last rom for Miui7, and for the same use of the phone, the battery remain with charge during 3-4 days.
It's necessary to do something on battery settings?

Regards.

Is there a way to map the headset buttons? I have the piston 3, and xiaomi let you choose only between press to change song or press to adjust the volume. It would be nice to have the possibility to choose at least 2-click-action.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Maybe...what does it has to do whit it?
It means you set to clean memory after the phone gets locked. Check your settings.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Ok it was a misunderstantding, my fault.from beginning post, he talked about a music app FC, then he wrote "Many apps are force to close." and I've understood instead "many app have FC." That's why I said "then post a log". I apologize, and whatever, I know perfectly how power manager settings works.
Controversy closed for me, next time I'll pay more attemption when read a post, my fault

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-28-13-30-24-813_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-28-13-30-24-813_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Hi guys! Thanks you for the great job! Sorry, but i have installed the 6.6.23 on mi4 lte 3gb ram and i have two questions:
- why the clock on a status bar stopped? While the clock on the lockscreen and homepage goes good...
- why the volume of the headphone during a call is so low?
Thanks guys !!!!!!

Reactions: Stefano131270
Problem with Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo). A lot of photos in the gallery are not viewable. They are blurry, or, if you slide into next picture, it stays on black screen. Other photos look fine. And all photos were ok before upgrading, so, I think something is broken with the gallery and the opening of the photos on it.

Hi guys! Thanks you for the great job! Sorry, but i have installed the 6.6.23 on mi4 lte 3gb ram and i have two questions:
- why the clock on a status bar stopped? While the clock on the lockscreen and homepage goes good...
- why the volume of the headphone during a call is so low?
Thanks guys !!!!!!
New UI in v8, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.