MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT
the fact that you stuck on mi logo has nothing to do whit the installation of SuperSu
Same here, on Mi4W! I was trying to get root access, so I flashed this SuperSU https:// download.chainfire. eu/696/supersu/ and got bootloop!
So I hade to fastboot etc. to recover it...

How did you get root access?

Crash calculator, money conversion option. MI4 LTE.
Other options work fine.

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: riccco
Hi.
Definitions of audio is not active. the sound upgrade mi won't even let me pick the type ofheadset.
It will be a bug? Redmi 1s

Notification slide is charging it's colour automatically equallant to the temperature

It's awesome in miui8 6.6.28

And maximum its in stable condition without any bugs
Memory consumption is low
Very fast booting
Very fast charging
No hanging in multi tasking
And even I had tested in antutu it's showing the score near by 56897

Even I can connect to 4G by changing bandwidth

Reactions: thaimax
@ingbrzy, or anyone with Mi5, can you confirm that this version has fixed the contact name bug when calling, inbound or outbound?

Last edited:
I have the previous ROM. I just download this and update through Updater app or I have to do it with TWRP? Is any wipe through TWRP needed?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Updater is fine. Except, you need to install xposed framework again, if you have it on your previous rom.

Am having a Mi3! Recently updated to this latest rom! I have been facing this problem since Marshmallow update! The speaker volume has gone so low that it gets unnoticed most of the time!
Even in a regular environment, it is almost inaudible! Is there any solution to this! Maybe some mod or edit! something?

Reactions: A.Broken.Star
Redmi Note 2 prime
Excellent ROM, much more powerful battery than MIUI 7, Android uses less than 5%, grandiose. One slight problem: The listening volume is too low, when you are in noisy environments feels little
Unfortunately the weather application not a guess! weather source to be reviewed in the Official level (MIUI com).

Last edited:
f1305c22cfdf9b6a177be4440fc15443.jpg

Bluetooth drain battery

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Great work! Very fast charging!!!!

@ingbrzy still Problem with miui Browser typig numbers. When typing numbers it's going back to letters. But not every time. Writing this Text everything is fine. Writing in different fields (Google Search bar for ex.) makes problems.

Anyone successfully rooted mi5 with 6.6.23 without bootloop?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Same here, on Mi4W! I was trying to get root access, so I flashed this SuperSU https:// download.chainfire. eu/696/supersu/ and got bootloop!

From twrp

Reactions: Ankit_Pal
Ok. I am able to make everything work from Root to Center clock, etc., except when I go to "Themes"

Everything loads but when I choose one, it doesn't load. Hence, can't download. Anyone? Thanks.

RN2P hermes.

Great ROMs, I downloaded and installed on my redmi 2 prime, everything seems working, but I can't find usb debugging revoke menu from developer option.

Reactions: VILLO1988
Crash calculator, money conversion option. MI4 LTE.
Other options work fine.

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk
Estamos en ello, haber si es problema de la traducción

We're on it, if problem there translation

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: gsuez
in my mi 5 with unlocked boot loader .I installed "gemini_alpha_global_images_6.6.3_20160523.0000.23_6.0_global_7329671121.tgz"

now I like to flash your ROM "6.6.23" .
1-how to flash this ROM ?
2-if I want to flash it via TWRP , so which version of it I should download ?

Status
Not open for further replies.