Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_20160625_143458[1].jpg
    IMG_20160625_143458[1].jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 269
Reactions: sunvit and BlecKent
Xiaomi Mi Max works perfect almost.

I Think Wifi on 5Ghz does not work properly when i download apps on google play.

Mi4c overheating again.... with 2 YouTube videos the cpu reach 42/43 ° . Is incredible...... battery drain too fast... so please fix that nex time because from miui 7 there was this problem

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Go to settings -> installed apps -> default apps and select MIUI as default launcher app. After that, you can change wallpapers and you can use the Themes app.

When you're done, set back the launcher app to Nova/Apex/...
It worked. Thanks! Although I'd rather not do that every time I change wallpapers. I wish this will be solved in the next update. Thanks again!

go back to the 6.6.17
under 6.6.23:
- slowly
- WLAN significantly worse (signal lost)
- Information Bar no longer transparent

note2 prime

App switcher still feels a bit odd. Whenever I'm on landscape and open the app switcher, the orientation turns to portraid mode. The switch from landscape to portrait does take up some time which is very inefficient. I also had this proboem on the recent version.

Estamos en ello, haber si es problema de la traducción

We're on it, if problem there translation

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk
I think is a traduction problem. English work fine. Gracias Infante.

I return to Spanish, and now work fine

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Last edited:
After a Factory reset I have to reinstall all my applications manually or there is a faster way?
You can use miui backup and locally back up all important apps to sdcard or internal memory. Then after restore it back

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

hi ! I want to ask you something, I have mi4 and installed on it android 4.4.4 and miui7 .In order to upgrade to this rom I have fisrtly to upgrade to android 6? or I can just flash this rom? Thank you in advance

Last edited:
since miui 8 my keyboard is very unaccurate. it is impossible to have fun with the phone then, if u have to correct nearly every second word manually.
please fix that

also my wallpaper got replaced by the miui ones

using redmi note 2

Maybe because this miui theme isn't made with miui 8 in a mind. Miui 8 didn't released yet officially it's in beta stage. But it doesn't mean this theme wouldn't work.

The statusbar and dialer not change on every theme...why?

since miui 8 my keyboard is very unaccurate. it is impossible to have fun with the phone then, if u have to correct nearly every second word manually.
please fix that

also my wallpaper got replaced by the miui ones

using redmi note 2
It's Google keyboard issue, miui use it as default. My advice, try SwiftKey.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.