Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
redmi note 2 dev miui 8 have battery drain vs stable 7.3.2
please fix

Last edited:
I found small bluetooth problems (MI4S - aqua):

When I want to switch between 2 different bluetooth devices, I always have to "switch off an on" bluetooth-toggle before.
Thats a bit annoying when I want to use bluetooth-speakerphone altenately in my both cars.

MIUI7 didn´t had this issue.

Attachments

• 1dTmVvb.png
    1dTmVvb.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 576
He whatsup everyone!

Can Redmi Note 2 (prime) users help me out and tell me with how many mAh they can charge? Mine is stuck at 515mah which isn't a lot.. not sure if it's ROM-related.

Thank you :)

In my case it crashes after every delete. I cleaned the Cache/Dalvik and reinstalled the app, but it still crashes. I don't want to wipe the data, because I have several some apps that would require validating and regenerating keys with servers.

Same for me. Cleaned cache and dalvik, reinstall app... nothing changes: when i sync the app, i have also random crashes. :(

Hi, I'm using Mi 4s... Why uh when I am watching a video like from youtube or gallery the screen does not stay long? 1 minute like that then the screen goes of even the video still playing hm...

He whatsup everyone!

Can Redmi Note 2 (prime) users help me out and tell me with how many mAh they can charge? Mine is stuck at 515mah which isn't a lot.. not sure if it's ROM-related.

I had this issue with 6.6.17 but on 6.6.23 it is charging fast and fixed. Battery usage is good as well!

Try using good quality cable and 2A charger. Mine is great.

He whatsup everyone!

Order new battery.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax
hi dev, can you update xiaomi.eu_multi_lcsh92_wet_jb9_V7.3.1.0.KHDCNDD_v7-4.4.zip to xiaomi.eu_multi_lcsh92_wet_jb9_V7.3.2.0.KHDCNDD_v7-4.4.zip ?

Hi guys, installed this rom on Redmi 3 Pro and have problem with battery use, or its normal?
Screenshot_2016-06-29-09-18-35-095_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2016-06-29-09-18-20-191_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Hello there,
Do you guys have plans to update stable to latest 7.5? Or from now on it's just weekly for the 8?

Thanks

Hello,
I have 2 questions:
1. I have the Redmi Note 3 MTK version.. Does the HM3 version will work on it or this version is for the qualcomm version?
2. I bought this phone with the version 6.1.14 Best by xiaomi.eu, so how do I make the update? requset for unlock and then just flash it with TWRP? use the stable version or the weekly update?

Please help, kind of new in this.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.