MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To devs. In next version the android system drain will be solved? If not i return now to miui 7

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Just updated from miui7, works perfect, smooth. About more 200-300mb freeo rams. But i cannot change notification bar collor. Is it normal?

My block list isn't working... I keep receiving messages from blocked numbers. Can someone confirm this?
Mi4c

Same here on Redmi Note 2.
Phone does ring when a private number calls,but hangs up after about 5 seconds.

In MIU7 it doesn't even ring
And yes, i did block private numbers in privacy settings.

Guys again...... is this normal for mi4c?
efcf7e5545dd874f54a672cb850b9c0e.jpg

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk
Mh..., non tanto normale
Not normal

Reactions: tealc_hr
Mh..., non tanto normale
Not normal
I like xiaomi.eu project, i like latest miui8 rom, but for the first time I see ignoring an obvious problem with battery drain and occasional heating of mi4c.

As I wrote, it started with upgrade to first miui8 rom. Slightly better in this one, but battery lasts barely extended office hours... sot little bit over 2 hours. With miui7 it was close to 4h, and I was charging late in the evening.
Battery usage statistics in settings seems normal...

When I'm really careful I must plug in a charger at 17:00 daily. Fully charged at 6:00.

Please beware and please take at least a look in next release what could cause this...

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Finally in miui v8 "tap home button to get to home screen" function works flawlessly. Mi5 running 6.6.23.

@ingbrzy ingbrzy and all the MIUI.eu team and fans,

First of all thanks for the amazing work on the Xiaomi.eu rom! All your hard work is much appreciated!

Just a simple question :) I flashed the stable release of the XIAOMI.eu rom to my Redmi Note 3 PRO (Qualcomm), when the next stable release will come will I be able to receive it OTA or do I need to flash it manually? I am using TWRP recovery since I needed that to flash the XIAOMI.eu rom in the first place. Do I need to switch back to the stock recovery for receiving XIOAMI.eu rom stable OTA updates?

Thank you so much!

No.. Download zip, go to Updater app - menu - select installation zip

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Thanks for the reply man, so you mean I will not receive stable OTA's? Can I receive stable OTA's by flashing back stock recovery for example?

Cheers!

Me, finally I uninstall it

Enviado desde mi 2014811 mediante Tapatalk
Thanks. Since I didn't saw any post on this I thought it was just happening on my device. I will wait for future versions of the rom before uninstalling Google inbox app.

Any chance the font from the China builds will be on here?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply man, so you mean I will not receive stable OTA's? Can I receive stable OTA's by flashing back stock recovery for example?

Cheers!
You will only receive ota when it is uploaded to the servers. Since weekly updates only get one ota a month changes are not high stables will get more frequent OTAs than weekly. So you will definitely not get every stable build OTA. You're better off just doing what ingbrzy said. And no recovery system doesn't have anhhing to do with it and doesn't change anything.

with the latest update of aliexpress and works in miui 8

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

He whatsup everyone!

Can Redmi Note 2 (prime) users help me out and tell me with how many mAh they can charge? Mine is stuck at 515mah which isn't a lot.. not sure if it's ROM-related.

Thank you :)
Mine is charging fine. But it always depends on how you do it and what cable you use. Normally on an PC USB Port you may not get more than 500mAh. I use an external Charger with up to 2400mAh and a good cable and have around 1460mAh at present. Maybe changing cable also helps. I found that some are really bad.

I use the Ampere App to measure charging. You may give it a try.

Send from my Redmi Note 2 Prime @ MIUI V8 6.6.23 by Xiaomi.eu

Ampere app reports wrong information from my point of view.
I have a charger at 2500 and reports always 1800.
Sent by Mi5 64GB

Status
Not open for further replies.