MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 4C
When you lost (missed!, bho) call, the LED does not blink, the light is always on, others have this defect?
Thanks

Last edited:
When i flashed 6.6.23 and 6.6.30 miui 8 is the same camera from miui 7 ?
isnt miui 8 camera difrent?

i have xiaomi MI5.

Is the currency converter integrated on calculator working? on 6.6.23 crashes when trying to use it

Download themes and you can set font from those or import .mtz packed fonts from Settings/Themes/Get more themes for free/Offline/Import.

In folder /system/fonts 107 fonts but are not selectable from Display>System font
The fonts are visible with System fonts apk

Thank you, works great on Redmi Note 3 Pro, updated from 6.6.18 to 30 via Updater App, it startet TWRP and installed it without errors. NICE!

In MI5 6.6.30 auto-rotate don't Works on gallery, camera, videos, YouTube......
Working here, maybe some configuration is needed

//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57766de414500/mobizen_20160701_141432.mp4

6a3f1835735bdacf1d1e2799299a20c4.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

When i flashed 6.6.23 and 6.6.30 miui 8 is the same camera from miui 7 ?
isnt miui 8 camera difrent?

i have xiaomi MI5.
Do you need bold text? No.
Just wait future releases, it will be implemented when devs will think it's ok.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

This latest update improved somewhat, but brought something with it I do not like. The menu comes off everything in gray, the same goes for multitasking, not aesthetic.

Dirty flash along with SuperSU & DAB on my Redmi 2 (HM2XTDPro) and all good so far.

Many thanks to the team!

Installed on my Redmi Note 3 Pro (snapdragon) and liking it so far. I just registered to say thank you!

I had official global dev, officially unlocked bootloader, twrp and rooted. Installed it thrugh TWRP and wiped dalvik + cache after flashing the rom, then rebooted to system. Worked out nicely.

I have all 3 prefered networks (2G, 3G and LTE) and they all work. I will repost in a couple of days when I see how the phone conducts, I only flashed it about half an hour ago.

I switched from the official ROM becuase of a horenduous battery drain by android system, it kept the phone awake no matter what I did. Couldn't stop it for days so I finally got fed up with it. Hope this one will work :)

Redmi note 2
Same app
Stabile 7.3.2 battery 94℅ - 2 days 19 hours remain
Dev Miui 8 battery 99℅ - 1 day 1 hour remain
Miui 8 very bad drain battery

Hello,
I've got a view Redmi 3s Phones here. Just Chinese and English. In the list above stands the "land" for the 3s rom
But I can't find it in the downloads... Do I mis something, or is it coming?
And... Is there another way to unlock bootloader without the Xiaomi way? (got for testing and selling 4 Redmi 3s phones) takes a long time to unlock.

Tx for replay.....

Status
Not open for further replies.