MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloading v.6.6.30, but is there any improvement on battery draining issues?
Thanks in Advance

I still having music issues with google play music. Sometimes music doesn't sounds, other times it stops... So weird and annoying. I will go back to stable version by the moment. Hope all this small bugs could be fixed soon. Thank you for your work.

How can you say this? Battery and system need a few days to settle down. You can't complain after one day.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
Because aero mode and - 3% battery in one hour...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

818099b7e99544595975833bde75b985.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

8d43e9619d5606c91136239aaf24b7bd.jpg

stuck updating 6.6.30 on my mi3, any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Edit. It suddenly finished flashing without filling progress bar in about 15 minutes.

My mi 3 does the same since Android 6 roms were introduced
Wonder if fastboot flashing with Chinese developers rom first and then again going to eu rom with twrp would solve this problem

Last edited:
Not work this update 6.6.30 on my Mimax. Flash upgrade from 6.6.23 from Twpr and i got boot loop. Downloaded in 2 times and verified md5. Turn back to 6.6.23 and my phone works perfect! Any idea ? Thank's

I got my new Mi5 today and I flash 6.6.30 and compass, light sensor, gyroscope and auto rotation doesn’t work everything else working fine. I am so worry if the the phone have a hardware problem. If you find a solution Please report it.

For me wipe cache and dalvik via TWRP fixed this issue :)

I've had the same problem, and this solution worked for me, too. Thanks!!!!

I got my new Mi5 today and I flash 6.6.30 and compass, light sensor, gyroscope and auto rotation doesn’t work everything else working fine. I am so worry if the the phone have a hardware problem. If you find a solution Please report it.

I've had the same problem, and this solution worked for me, too. Thanks!!!!
If you reboot again the issue come back...

If you want a fix just flash 6.6.23.

Reactions: thaimax
I got Chinese content in Mi Video, how do I remove it? I'm using Redmi Note 2 Prime. Thank you.

Not receive notifications from applications when screen is of

Trimis de pe al meu Redmi Note 3 folosind Tapatalk

I have the exact problem. None of the sensors working after reboot. Back to earlier version. I do not recomend this to any Mi5 user. Something did break between this and earlier rom.

I did re-flash and it worked until i rebooted again.

Last edited:
Dont know for sure but this is a critical bug on Mi5, maybe a warning on first Page?

Enviado do meu MI 5 através de Tapatalk

Strange things happen. I think that weekly ROM files disappear from my phone`s main directory after flashing them and I think that it has been happening since the launch of MIUI 8.
Why do I think like this? I was away from home last week. I was able to flash miuiandroid_6.6.23 when I came back on Monday, 27.06. I could not find the previous weekly ROM file miuiandroid_6.6.17 anywhere in my phone. I have just downloaded on my PC this week`s ROM and I cannot find the miuiandroid_6.6.23 zip file I have put in my phone on Monday, 27.06. I have never deleted it.
I don`t know if this is specific for Mi2s or for other phone models too.
Has someone noticed the "vanished ROM file" from someone`s phone after update?

Last edited:
Strange things happen. I think that weekly ROM files disappear from my phone`s main directory after flashing them and I think that it has been happening since the launch of MIUI 8.
Why do I think like this? I was away from home last week. I was able to flash miuiandroid_6.6.23 when I came back on Monday, 27.06. I could not find the previous weekly ROM file miuiandroid_6.6.17 anywhere in my phone. I have just downloaded on my PC this week`s ROM and I cannot find the miuiandroid_6.6.23 zip file I have put in my phone on Monday, 26.06. I have never deleted it.

Same behaviour on Mi5. Downloaded ROM always deleted after ROM update. It is MIUI8 specific bug or feature :)

Why do I think like this? I was away from home last week. I was able to flash miuiandroid_6.6.23 when I came back on Monday, 27.06. I could not find the previous weekly ROM file miuiandroid_6.6.17 anywhere in my phone. I have just downloaded on my PC this week`s ROM and I cannot find the miuiandroid_6.6.23 zip file I have put in my phone on Monday, 26.06. I have never deleted it.

Lolipop version works very good for now on wt86047(redmi 2 pro).
Btw, love Mi floating ball (assistance feature) in rom :)
Warm recommendation to others to try.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Everything works fine, but the menu of the calculator doesn't work. (Redmi Note 2)

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.