MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can prolong battery duration but it have downside, rom sometimes feel litlebit slow in reaction department what is normal.
I just configure mine few main apps to run from start, made no restrictions to them, locked in memory and they all work fine.
Ofc rest of non important apps will be killed by default and their processs.
This way i can have little more battery without too much sacrifice in using it.
This setup isn't bad for majority of apps except games, you can put no restrictions on game but when you play it under battery saver enabled you'll higher temperature. It seems that battery saver also lower cpu/gpu performance which in addition will impact on temperature while playing.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

That explains a lot. Today while playing and charging phone (I need at least 3hr of gaming, and the phone can't take it) I reached 47^C. I have no restrictions. If I use it, I reach 43^C under this stressful condition.
Still missing to me what's the difference between advanced and normal in battery settings. Do you understand how they works?

PS: Something very useful is trying to modify governor, in this way maybe we can save battery and temperature.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: severica25
I flashed TWRP 3.0.2-1 directly in TWRP, rebooted, then tried to flash the ROM. I'm still getting the same message:
"Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system"
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7"
ADVANCED>Fix Contexts>Install try again to flash ROM. I'm not sure if I did wipes too...

Reactions: graw2
That explains a lot. Today while playing and charging phone (I need at least 3hr of gaming, and the phone can't take it) I reached 47^C. I have no restrictions. If I use it, I reach 43^C under this stressful condition.
Still missing to me what's the difference between advanced and normal in battery settings. Do you understand how they works?

PS: Something very useful is trying to modify governor, in this way maybe we can save battery and temperature.

For now can't fully understand what's happening under battery saver feature on miui 8.
Would want to know more about but there isn't alot of reliable sources.

Reactions: VILLO1988
For now can't fully understand what's happening under battery saver feature on miui 8.
Would want to know more about but there isn't alot of reliable sources.

Right now I just realised that some apps don't autostart at boot also if set, while some others like battery drain and telegram need to be locked on task (then you can swipe up) for the service to work.

I flashed TWRP 3.0.2-1 directly in TWRP, rebooted, then tried to flash the ROM. I'm still getting the same message:
"Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system"
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7"
Then flash latest china dev fastboot ROM via MiFlash (flash all) and then latest TWRP 3.0.2-1 via fastboot +adb commands and finally our ROM via TWRP
It should work 100%

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I have no idea at the moment, that always fix my mess, maybe you can flash china fastboot and start again or try ask @graw2

Then flash latest china dev fastboot ROM via MiFlash (flash all) and then latest TWRP 3.0.2-1 via fastboot +adb commands and finally our ROM via TWRP
It should work 100%

Thanks both of you for your help. I'll be back with more info.

Reactions: thaimax
It should work 100%

sorry I was just editing my post, but now I see your post, LOL

"Install TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install our ROM"

Is there a better guide for someone who has never used another recovery besides Mi Recovery? I want to install on mi4c. After flashing the TWRP with updater app, can I then flash the rom with updater app and it will complete automatically, or must I enter TWRP manually and do it from there?

Already done that (with and without wipes). The problem stills remains :(
Have you tried to download the ROM file again? I think your file is corrupted.
Download from computer and then transfer into phone (it should be detected by PC in recovery mode).

Hey there!
Since last update, Google doesn't sync my pictures. Does anyone experience that?

Clean install mi5
Tried factory reset, issue still here.

Last edited:
@ graw 2, sorry, I dont now where to write.

No where to write, not speak English and do not quite understand the steps you tell me, but thank you very much, I'm desperate for 15 days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.