MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallery auto rotate not working well!!!

MI 5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

On my phone mi5 flashed this rom 6.6.30 did several wipes and flashed several times with wipes in between. Always the same result things work for a while but then after about 10 minutes it loses all sensor input. Weird. Had to revert to stable 7.5 (6.0) this seems fine but there is definitely an issue with sensor reading on the miu 8 beta 6.6.30

Reactions: FiShBuRn
Guys i do have a silly question. I have unlock the bootloader. But then all the resets and wipes i did.... Is my bootloader still unlocked?? Where to check it?? Im 99% sure its still unlocked...but this 1% dont let me forget about it....:)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Maybe you wipe your system too, I do have same problem after wipe system then downgrade. I'm note sure which one couse this problem

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

What makes me sad about this update is the lack of blur in Recent Apps.. I know it's a minor bug but still.. And every complaint about it on this forum is ignored...

On my phone mi5 flashed this rom 6.6.30 did several wipes and flashed several times with wipes in between. Always the same result things work for a while but then after about 10 minutes it loses all sensor input. Weird. Had to revert to stable 7.5 (6.0) this seems fine but there is definitely an issue with sensor reading on the miu 8 beta 6.6.30
Everything is working fine here on mi5, no problems at all.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Does anyone know how to disable 2 times volume down to go to the camera when phone is sleeping/in lock mode, this is a very annoying feature/bug which is present since miui 8.
I use a Mi Note Pro

anybody got the problem with wifi hotspot on mi5 after falsh super su? from 6.5.31 every time root the phone with flash suer su the wifi hotspot is not working. help for solution pls.

Issues with sensors with 6.6.30 for mi5 is well known. Better 6.6.23

Sent by Mi5 64GB

Reactions: J Archer

temporary solution: wipe dalvik + cache from twrp, reboot system and after that do not reboot the phone. It will keep sensors working until next reboot

Reactions: laueugen
Does anyone know how to disable 2 times volume down to go to the camera when phone is sleeping/in lock mode, this is a very annoying feature/bug which is present since miui 8.
I use a Mi Note Pro
Why you press it two times when in sleep/in lock mode if you don't need to go to Camera?.... Just stand still!

Issues with sensors with 6.6.30 for mi5 is well known. Better 6.6.23

Sent by Mi5 64GB
ok thx will stick with stable for now until they sort out the issues... downloaded 6.6.23 when i have some downtime will give that a go and report back

temporary solution: wipe dalvik + cache from twrp, reboot system and after that do not reboot the phone. It will keep sensors working until next reboot
no thanks , not interested in taking care of my phone its supposed to work for me !!!

Great advise, figured that out myself aswell. But this wasn't my question.

Does anyone know how to disable 2 times volume down to go to the camera when phone is sleeping/in lock mode
It's new miui 8 features, unfortunately it isn't possible to disable atm.
Xiaomi is considering to give user option to manually control it in near future.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

It's new miui 8 features, unfortunately it isn't possible to disable atm.
Xiaomi is considering to give user option to manually control it in near future.

Thanks for your answer, thought it was a bug. think it is better to implement this on the power on/off button like the oneplus 3

Reactions: severica25
Thanks for your answer, thought it was a bug. think it is better to implement this on the power on/off button like the oneplus 3
Agree.
For now maybe would be best that devs from this community disable this gesture or make it to work only when headphone isn't plugged in.

Just quick info about weather app animations... You can have very short animation of weather conditions in aplication(just few sec after opening), if you turn on system animation through settings - battery and performance - system animation.

Last edited:
Hello guys is there someone who can help me? I tried to update my Mi4 from a previous MIUI V7 version to the 6.6.30 following the Update>Choose package guide provided in the update page. It restarted phone in TWRP recovery I had installed long time ago and the update was stuck with the following message
1368ed4ca9833fdad165afc59ec46cfa.jpg
. Now I am stuck in a bootloop with TWRP and the system is messed up. (Unfortunately I had no backup on my TWRP). I feel frustrated and silly and I wish I never did this but is there a way someone can show me to solve this big mess?? Thanks to anyone!!!

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.