MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great advise, figured that out myself aswell. But this wasn't my question.

Does anyone know how to disable 2 times volume down to go to the camera when phone is sleeping/in lock mode

@severica25 answered you already, I see, Whatever @graw2 start talk about this HIDDEN FEATURE from last release....
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-6-23.32335/page-41#post-302735
Maybe you should ask to en.miui.com in "answer and question section", or in "MIUI General Feature and Request" one (not in "bugs section"), as other users did !!!!
http://en.miui.com/thread-303843-1-2.html
then someone can answer you like that:
"Its not a bug. Its new feature. Double click will open the camera when the device is locked. Currently there is no option to change or modify this function, it may added in the future. Anyway its not a bug so this thread is closed."
...To conclude: as @severica25 said.
"It's new miui 8 features, unfortunately it isn't possible to disable atm.
Xiaomi is considering to give user option to manually control it in near future."

Last edited:
Reactions: sonido.d.massive
Hello guys is there someone who can help me? I tried to update my Mi4 from a previous MIUI V7 version to the 6.6.30 following the Update>Choose package guide provided in the update page. It restarted phone in TWRP recovery I had installed long time ago and the update was stuck with the following message
1368ed4ca9833fdad165afc59ec46cfa.jpg
. Now I am stuck in a bootloop with TWRP and the system is messed up. (Unfortunately I had no backup on my TWRP). I feel frustrated and silly and I wish I never did this but is there a way someone can show me to solve this big mess?? Thanks to anyone!!!

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
It happened to me as well, twrp seems stuck but it actually flashing without filling progress bar. It finished the flashing in about 15 minutes. Be patient.
8d43e9619d5606c91136239aaf24b7bd.jpg

stuck updating 6.6.30 on my mi3, any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Edit. It suddenly finished flashing without filling progress bar in about 15 minutes.
Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Reactions: devonshire85
Power checker crashing on my RN2P since first release of miui 8

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occured while executing doInBackground()
    at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:355)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:222)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:242)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1112)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:587)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)
Caused by: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=60; regionStart=7; regionLength=-8
    at java.lang.String.startEndAndLength(String.java:504)
    at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1333)
    at com.miui.powerkeeper.ui.model.PowerCheckerUnit$PowerCheckerLogUnit.parseUid(Unknown Source)
    at com.miui.powerkeeper.ui.model.PowerCheckerUnit$PowerCheckerLogUnit.parseUnit(Unknown Source)
    at com.miui.powerkeeper.ui.model.PowerCheckerLogParser.parseLines(Unknown Source)
    at com.miui.powerkeeper.ui.model.PowerCheckerLogParser.parseLogFile(Unknown Source)
    at com.miui.powerkeeper.ui.PowerCheckerManagementActivity$LoadingTask.doInBackground(Unknown Source)
    at com.miui.powerkeeper.ui.PowerCheckerManagementActivity$LoadingTask.doInBackground(Unknown Source)
    at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
    ... 3 more

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
When I stream music over Bluetooth to extern box, the song stopped evvery view seconds. Is it a bug? Does anyone else expeering this?
And second thing with I found. When I plug an USB over Otg I have no possibility to open this storage. I tried with es Datei Explorer.??

Power checker crashing on my RN2P since first release of miui 8

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occured while executing doInBackground()
    at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:355)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:222)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:242)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1112)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:587)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)
Caused by: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=60; regionStart=7; regionLength=-8
    at java.lang.String.startEndAndLength(String.java:504)
    at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1333)
    at com.miui.powerkeeper.ui.model.PowerCheckerUnit$PowerCheckerLogUnit.parseUid(Unknown Source)
    at com.miui.powerkeeper.ui.model.PowerCheckerUnit$PowerCheckerLogUnit.parseUnit(Unknown Source)
    at com.miui.powerkeeper.ui.model.PowerCheckerLogParser.parseLines(Unknown Source)
    at com.miui.powerkeeper.ui.model.PowerCheckerLogParser.parseLogFile(Unknown Source)
    at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
    ... 3 more

which lang and how to reproduce?

Hi guys! i Have a mi4 . How can i change the notification panel look? .. if i change theme and i select one of the themes that is not the defalut theme, the clock on a status bar stopped... Can i increase the vibration?
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

which lang and how to reproduce?
Spanish (I'll try English and edit this post)
To reproduce the problem
1) ensure you have enabled in search app to show settings
4942aed66819eeb8231af0099f1c27b3.jpg

2) go to search app and write "power checker"
ad8eda18398e0ddf1eb609dac9fbb180.jpg

3) one result is shown, just open it

Edit: also happening on English

Spanish (I'll try English and edit this post)
To reproduce the problem
1) ensure you have enabled in search app to show settings
4942aed66819eeb8231af0099f1c27b3.jpg

2) go to search app and write "power checker"
ad8eda18398e0ddf1eb609dac9fbb180.jpg

3) one result is shown, just open it

Edit: also happening on English
mi2s here, if I tap on power cheker icon nothing happen but just says no apps, I don't know what app supposed to appear...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-03-19-21-31-798_com.miui.powerkeeper[1].png
    Screenshot_2016-07-03-19-21-31-798_com.miui.powerkeeper[1].png
    20.7 KB · Views: 399
mi2s here, if I tap on power cheker icon nothing happen but just says no apps, I don't know what app supposed to appear...
Source en.miui.com

-Power checker:
This function will show the app which consumes more usage. We can disable the apps which consumes high battery.

Source en.miui.com

-Power checker:
This function will show the app which consumes more usage. We can disable the apps which consumes high battery.

yes, i figured it, m asking why no apps appear

yes, i figured it, m asking why no apps appear
Only will show app when there is abnormal battery usage, then app which is blame for that will be shown with short detailed reason why it happens...
As my example when it happens to me:
b9093fb247494c69584f81b2a6067b56.jpg

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Argael
Only will show app when there is abnormal battery usage, then app which is blame for that will be shown with short detailed reason why it happens...
As my example when it happens to me:
b9093fb247494c69584f81b2a6067b56.jpg

ok, then I never had any app shown. that tells me that are not my settings to contribute to battery drain

mi5 pro:

proximity sensor don't work on caller
auto brightness setting don't work

I'm getting some notifications with the icon of the voice recorder, anyone else?
For example, this notification is from weather app
1da2b360a9c340c635387e2f3c16646e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.