MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On redmi 3s 3gb ram, still has problem where Google now launcher cannot be selected as default. Trying to share location from Google hangouts or anywhere else has Google frameworks crash. Please refer to attached .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-17-11-59-02-620_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-17-11-59-02-620_com.android.settings.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 311
  • Screenshot_2016-07-17-11-59-35-950_com.google.android.talk.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-17-11-59-35-950_com.google.android.talk.png
    110 KB · Views: 306
Hi,
I have these issues from several roms ago.
1. Random reboot, two or three times for week.
2 To move from WiFi to data does not change. I need to reboot the phone to connect.
3. Battery drain.

This is normal for this Roms, is possible fixed, or I'm doing something wrong :/

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk
Join mi4 random reboots thread. This problem exist on almost all android m on some mi4 models.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax and gsuez
On redmi 3s 3gb ram, still has problem where Google now launcher cannot be selected as default. Trying to share location from Google hangouts or anywhere else has Google frameworks crash. Please refer to attached .
Try and see if deselecting "MIUI optimizations" at the bottom of "developer options" works for this issue. For some reason I could not set Chrome as default browser before doing this.

Reactions: spaiduhz
I've installed this version on Xiaomi MiNote Pro and I get force closes on android.process.media a lot.
Anyone has fix for this?

No, can't Boot. Permanent blackscreen. May be a Hardware problem. But I think the Software got a great hit. The installation got interrupted at about half way.
Please try to connect with PC via USB cable for many hours (as @YossiSH said before). Maybe Phone will come back. I had same issue while updating firmware some months ago and this was solution. I did not recognize that battery was going empty.
If this does not work, maybe you have possibility of external charging battery with universal charger ? (You can take out battery of Mi4 or is battery build in / not replacable ? .. sorry, I do not know Mi4)

What's this? 2014813, latest eu rom 5.1.

Attachments

• IMG_20160717_100644.jpg
    IMG_20160717_100644.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 261
also had the same problem. Tried wiping my phone and putting the rom on again, issue persists. Updated playstore and it didn't fix the problem. Gonna downgrade as well

Hilfe! Ich habe mir gerade für mein Xiaomi Mi4 WCDMA die Rom

Xiaomi.eu_multi_hm2xtdpro_6.7.14_v8-5.1.zip

heruntergeladen. Während der Installation hat sich mein Handy komplett ausgeschaltet und lässt sich nun nicht mehr einschalten. Gibt auch keine Reaktion wenn ich es an den Strom hänge. Was kann ich machen?

(Help! I downloaded the file which I mentioned above, while it was installing the file, my device (Mi4 WCDMA) shutdown. Now it won't say a peep. Even if I put it on charge. What can I do now?:( )

I tried to access the recovery mode Power Button + Volume Up/Down. Nothing happens. I just see the blackscreen

Das ist die falsche ROM (redme 2) du brauchst die CANCRO für das MI4!!
Wahrscheinlich ein Softbrick, versuch in den Fastboot mode zu kommen ( Vol- und Power) und dann mit Miflash die richtige ROM drauf zu bekommen.

Did it a few times, didn't work.
Can you make bug report when it happens?
Or you can try to download rom again, sometimes rom file can be corrupted while downloading.
Download by Pc, then transfer to sd card or internal memory by usb.
Flash it again through twrp, after delete dalvik and cache.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Okay I've hooked it up to the PC, still dead. Where can I find myflashtool?
Es wurde geschrieben das du die falsche Rom geflasht hast, versuch in den fastboot zu kommen...hatte dir auch schonmal ne PN geschrieben deswegen

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 3 mit Tapatalk

Ich kann nichts machen. Nichts. Weder in den fastboot noch was anderes. Ich würde mich ja freuen wenn es zumindest ein Lebenszeichen von sich gibt. Egal was ich drücke es bleibt aus.
Okay falsche Rom, nur wie kann ich nun auf mein Handy zugreifen um es rückgängig zu machen?

Ich kann nichts machen. Nichts. Weder in den fastboot noch was anderes. Ich würde mich ja freuen wenn es zumindest ein Lebenszeichen von sich gibt. Egal was ich drücke es bleibt aus.
Okay falsche Rom, nur wie kann ich nun auf mein Handy zugreifen um es rückgängig zu machen?

Es wurde geschrieben das du die falsche Rom geflasht hast, versuch in den fastboot zu kommen...hatte dir auch schonmal ne PN geschrieben deswegen

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 3 mit Tapatalk
Speak english. If you want to use other languages, use PM

Sent from my Mi5

Did it a few times, didn't work.
Before re-downloading and reflashing you can try this.
Here is few easy solutions to your problem but i would advise you to backup media before tries:
appuals.com/best-fix-steps-fix-android-process-media-stopped

Hi, im really new with this kind of stuff. Do i need a china ROM to install TWRP + stable ROM via miflash? or can it be done with distributor/global ROM? Hope you can help me with this. Thanks.

I had the official global dev rom when I flashed twrp (redmi note 3 pro) but you need to alter the boot image of the rom with android kitchen tool. Otherwise twrp will be deleted after you boot to system. Try google for instructions

Guys...is there a way to have chinese scanner and chinese themes app ?

I love translate function and chance to buy paid theme(I have micredits)

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

@Argael
@tealc_hr
Other boys

Mi 4C
Hello, this morning I updated MI 4C
Wipe data, wipe cache, wipe Dalvik
Tried to change language, because the phone is set in Italian language
Missed calls does not work, I'm going crazy! I do not understand why. LED is always on
Maybe Android 5.1.1 hides settings that I find and that I have on my Redmi Note 2?

You have a solution for me, please?
Hello, thank you, good Sunday

Before re-downloading and reflashing you can try this.
Here is few easy solutions to your problem but i would advise you to backup media before tries:
appuals.com/best-fix-steps-fix-android-process-media-stopped

I just flashed it again, but before that deleted dalvik cache, cache and system using TWRP and for now everything seems ok.

Reactions: severica25
Status
Not open for further replies.