MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my redmi note 3 pro have a bug when get long screenshot, it not work.
6.7.7 work fine.

I read that many people complain about the low volume during calls, I did a test with the Official ROM, the problem is them. Back in eu. If someone confirms the problem with various devices, we open a thread in the official forum. There is already a thread, but we can force a new one

Reactions: Axendo
I have a Mi 5 with TWRP and rooted. What is the best way to erase everything and start with a clean slate to install this weekly ROM? Thank you.

I have a Mi 5 with TWRP and rooted. What is the best way to erase everything and start with a clean slate to install this weekly ROM? Thank you.

Ich kann nichts machen. Nichts. Weder in den fastboot noch was anderes. Ich würde mich ja freuen wenn es zumindest ein Lebenszeichen von sich gibt. Egal was ich drücke es bleibt aus.
Okay falsche Rom, nur wie kann ich nun auf mein Handy zugreifen um es rückgängig zu machen?
ia

You can, if you want to have a blank slate, install the latest ROM, then do a reset from the settings>additional settings>backup and reset>factory data reset

A blank slate is a good place to do a twrp backup too.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Reactions: heihachimaster
I've the same problem.
It's a bug.
I've solved returning to previous version
The android.process.media issue on MI Note Pro - quite annoying. I've tried returning to previous weekly version (without wipe), and got random crashes and resets.
Had to reinstall the current weekly version, with the annoying messages. At least the phone doesn't crash in the middle of a phone call...

I read that many people complain about the low volume during calls, I did a test with the Official ROM, the problem is them. Back in eu. If someone confirms the problem with various devices, we open a thread in the official forum. There is already a thread, but we can force a new one
I fixed it with xMIUI Xposed on my RN3SD.

Reactions: Stefano131270
I've flashed the new version over 6.6.30 and now i dont have mobile data. It is turned on, it says 4g signal, but there is no internet at all. Redmi note 3 pro. Any ideas?

My MI4S experienced higher battery drain since 6.7.7 and also in 6.7.14 in comparation to the three previous versions.

Somebody tell me
Monthly Ota update work?
In my Redmi 3 for 3 months of use never came
Sorry for my English

Status
Not open for further replies.