MULTI 6.7.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still anoying about no LTE prefered switch signal. Sorry my bad english. I stay 6.5.26 Redmi 3.
http://en.miui.com/thread-97912-1-1.html
Unfortunately this link will not help him which eu rom is correct one.
Still quite informative link.
Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Still anoying about no LTE prefered switch signal. Sorry my bad english. I stay 6.5.26 Redmi 3.
http://en.miui.com/thread-97912-1-1.html
There's another brazilian using 2014811 the same as 2014819 rom
so i can flash wt88047 correct ?
if i want to flash stable rom from official web
which one for the 2014819 ? http://en.miui.com/download-261.html#371
Redmi 2 Prime Global / Redmi 2 4G Global / Redmi 2 China / Redmi 2 Prime China

Reactions: mayday29
Heating, battery drain, all gone. Now? I went back to 6.5.12. Phone is working flawlessly!
Now I really think about flashing even back to 7.1.6.0 stable. I remember that battery was really unbeatable back then.

I have mi4c 32, and swmbo mi4c 16 with miui8. I can directly see battery juice turning into heat on miui8 while mine 6.5.12 stays cool with almost 50% less drain.
Miui8, regardless its still beta, is all about unoptimised cosmetics. You Will destroy Your batteries.... I Will Skip my class with miui8 dev roms. Thank You.

Developers thank You! All of thoose mentioned stuff is not Your fault cause the source of problem is in China roms...checked and comfirmed. Drain exists also in latest stable 7.3 and 7.5 roms.

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Hello. I've been wanting to roll back to 6.5.12, because of how well battery behaved, for some time now. Can you explain me how can I do so without loosing APP data?
Thanks in advance.

2-3 reboots per day with 7.5!! I formated data and reinstalled the rom but I haven't solved the problem yet. Help please.
I've got a Mi4

Battery drain, yesterday, on my redmi 1s (Miui 8 v6.7.21), for me, the problem comes from Google Play Services... (watch battery stats)

This fix from oneplus forum solve the issue :

1) Go to Settings -> Apps.

2) Swipe down until you find Google Play services. Tap on it. Tap on "Uninstall updates".

3) Go to Play store and update Google Play services.

4) Reboot.

Bye.

Mike.

Reactions: jc rey
really s**t battery life 2% or 3% in some mins using only chrome in wifi connection.Got a seriously signal network problem..

Last edited:
"Onfleet driver" app wont start in the latest weekly (kenzo), really important app for me to be able to work so think I have to flash CM13 then.

Hello. I've been wanting to roll back to 6.5.12, because of how well battery behaved, for some time now. Can you explain me how can I do so without loosing APP data?
Thanks in advance.
You cant do it without Factory reset. You Will get a lots of FC messages, and I didnt find a way to rollback 'live'.
I did it from update - three dots - choose package or twrp install, eitherway works with Factory reset afterward.
Mi backup returns apps, miui screens and icons (apps without settings).

Yesterday I rolled back to 7.1.6.0 stable and I would kindly recommend it to owners of mi4c... cold device and wasts of battery juice... Missing some aesthetics but You can actually use phone without looking for charger in meantime

Goodbye developer roms, Goodbye miui8. I actually want to use device not to contribute to battery non-efficience and global heating testing

23f246183886e440a3f62d4191eacbe8.jpg

169745a17176a9da3c73e2aaffdf84c3.jpg

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Battery drain, yesterday, on my redmi 1s (Miui 8 v6.7.21), for me, the problem comes from Google Play Services... (watch battery stats)

This fix from oneplus forum solve the issue :

1) Go to Settings -> Apps.

2) Swipe down until you find Google Play services. Tap on it. Tap on "Uninstall updates".

3) Go to Play store and update Google Play services.

4) Reboot.

Bye.

Mike.

Please come back after a day of use and tell if it helped. I have disabled evrything in google settings app to prevent battery drain

Please come back after a day of use and tell if it helped. I have disabled evrything in google settings app to prevent battery drain

Belive me it's not problem in apps but in core system and sometimes awake state as far as I've investigated.
I have been looking for a magic tick box which will lower battery drain since 6.6.16, and failed.
Miui8 brings all the beauty and glory, but the basic use of smartphone is compromised while the major role of the battery is to generate heat...

In miui8 - I've disabled all of gapps services and feautures, disabled all of phone groovie feautures (double tap, rotation, auto brightness etc), disabled some draining applications (like Facebook), wifi always scanning off, disabled all emergency broadcasts, all system touch and dial sounds and vibrations, wake lock screen notifications, disabled gps, etc.
Q: Did that improve battery?
A: NO! (well, a little bit, nothing spectacular)
Q: Is that the way we want to use smartphone?
A: NO!
Q: Is miui8 worth sacrificing?
A: For me personally, no. I got enough of it. It's like being married to top model who is frigid and a horrible person :)
I've enabled all of thoose futures on miui7 and with all enabled battery time beats the hell out of miui8 with all disabled.

My next miui8 adventure plan is: backup, backup, backup > test stable rom battery and heating > possibly restore.
Also, I have two mi4c's, SWMBO is using miui8 developer and I will see and track if it improves. Luckily, for now her smartphone usage pattern is allowing 50% less battery juice on miui8 and I can make a direct comparison.
Besides miui8 bad experience, I am horrified how the possible Marshmallow update will be on mi4c, and people are (unfortunately) yealding for it.
Generally, in last few years in IT (one of my jobs) updates are not even close to what they are used to be...

Anyway, it does NOT dispute the efforts of developers from xiaomi.eu. Thank You developersm once more. They only take the core from china developer roms, and problem is present there also - in china developer rom. I am still on great xiaomi.eu ROM, but now 7.1.6.0 stable.

yup 6.7.7 same problem. i flashed around 6 different roms, and with every rom i got this problem. pls try a larger file from playstore (antutu 3d for example) and see if you get fullspeed.

Ok, with 6.7.14 all seems good, i try with Antutu 3d and the download continuosly at the max speed of my adsl!

I have two Redmi 3 Pro.. with the second one, with 6.7.21 i don't have any issues with BT and WIFI... maybe there are two different hardware ...

Reactions: xiaomike
Ok, with 6.7.14 all seems good, i try with Antutu 3d and the download continuosly at the max speed of my adsl!

I have two Redmi 3 Pro.. with the second one, with 6.7.21 i don't have any issues with BT and WIFI... maybe there are two different hardware ...

thank you for info. however, i was not able to fix it. even tried the MM based miui version, but dl speed problem remains.
since im very happy with RR its not a big deal anymore, phone works like a charm now ;)

How did you install it?
I'm with 6.7.21 on mi4c.
With twrp, wipe cache /dalvik like a normal weekly update?
I would like to give a try, does it worth it?

Go on smiui.net, select libra and cook your rom (you can add/delete few features from the rom).
The Rom is based on this Xiaomi.eu so you can install it like any update, TWRP + wipe cache/dalvik.
I use it since 8 months, never been disapointed ;)

Reactions: RFontes
Belive me it's not problem in apps but in core system and sometimes awake state as far as I've investigated.
I have been looking for a magic tick box which will lower battery drain since 6.6.16, and failed.
Miui8 brings all the beauty and glory, but the basic use of smartphone is compromised while the major role of the battery is to generate heat...

In miui8 - I've disabled all of gapps services and feautures, disabled all of phone groovie feautures (double tap, rotation, auto brightness etc), disabled some draining applications (like Facebook), wifi always scanning off, disabled all emergency broadcasts, all system touch and dial sounds and vibrations, wake lock screen notifications, disabled gps, etc.
Q: Did that improve battery?
A: NO! (well, a little bit, nothing spectacular)
Q: Is that the way we want to use smartphone?
A: NO!
Q: Is miui8 worth sacrificing?
A: For me personally, no. I got enough of it. It's like being married to top model who is frigid and a horrible person :)
I've enabled all of thoose futures on miui7 and with all enabled battery time beats the hell out of miui8 with all disabled.

My next miui8 adventure plan is: backup, backup, backup > test stable rom battery and heating > possibly restore.
Also, I have two mi4c's, SWMBO is using miui8 developer and I will see and track if it improves. Luckily, for now her smartphone usage pattern is allowing 50% less battery juice on miui8 and I can make a direct comparison.
Besides miui8 bad experience, I am horrified how the possible Marshmallow update will be on mi4c, and people are (unfortunately) yealding for it.
Generally, in last few years in IT (one of my jobs) updates are not even close to what they are used to be...

Anyway, it does NOT dispute the efforts of developers from xiaomi.eu. Thank You developersm once more. They only take the core from china developer roms, and problem is present there also - in china developer rom. I am still on great xiaomi.eu ROM, but now 7.1.6.0 stable.

I've disabled everything I could in the google settings and miui auto backup. I get 9 hours sot with approximately 60 hours without charging. Everything else is turned on (facebook, viber, whatsup, 4 gmail accounts, 1 official email account, daily backup with titanium...). I have a redmi note 3 pro fyi

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-24-22-02-10-920_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-24-22-02-10-920_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    279.6 KB · Views: 334
Status
Not open for further replies.