MULTI 6.7.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- 4% in little more than an hour, where is the advantage compared to MIUI 8?
In all feautures ENabled. I mean: lte, bt with miband, gps, sync, mi account, two pop3 mails, Gmail, viber, whatapp, Google talk, double taps...etc. and voice calls included.

I couldn't get that with miui8 all DISabled. Android System on m7 is sucking 50% less battery and is not keeping device active.

Currently on 16h with 3.5h sot, no tweaking. I even enabled stuff that I dont use to see what I can get. This is not tweaked time sot, but sot in normal use. Some people disable everything to throw out 5h of sot screenshot.

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: Super Tim
I apologize for offtopic ..
you should try, I use it for a long time (Mi4), I'm very satisfied
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-smiui-rom-ultimate-custom-rom-multilang-stable-weekly.25985/

(po mom misljenju, bolji je .. ako ne i najbolji .. pozdrav komsija)

I am quite happy now with 7.1.6.0 xiaomi.eu stable. BTW I see also different feedback for mi4c in that topic.

But, I could give it a try in future if I run into battery problem again.

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Thank you for the wonderful work!

Now please, one question: sMIUI The project uses your ROM. If I install the sMIUI, I will continue to receive updates by OTA usually the xiaomi.eu project? Thank you!

No ota cause you Cook your ROM each time. You have to DL the full rom and use twrp (wipe cache ans dalvik)

Reactions: zãoducará
On this update I have once a day launcher crash.. sometimes lags/freeze. Battery not good compared to miui7. Waiting for new update..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Hello Dariooo, but now the phone works? If you can not, I do not know why, install China Dev, then unlocks the bootloader officially, then come back here!
All works OK, i unlock bootloader officially few days ago. I hope if i try install "like You" phone will be worked better.
Thx again :).

Reactions: Stefano131270
i couldn't change or search another font with this rom, anyone experience the same issue?

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

You don't need to give permission on installation.
When you installed Pokémon app, go to security, then permissions, find app and give location permission.
Next go to app battery saver, find app and put "No restriction" and allow "background location".

Aditional tip, if you wish to Pokémon work without issue you'll need to put in Location settings "high accuracy". Also avoid using Miui batery saver features, it will do more harn then good while playing Pokémon go, you get faster high temperature.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
There are gps problems on mi max with the latest rom as some users already noted i can not play pokemon normally any more and also use navigation it loses lock on satelites than it works for a little every few minutes this problem happens and it has nothing to do with permissions before it was perfect very fast , i just hope it gets fixed this weekend..

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't figure out why is Documents app disabled by default? If I enable it and reboot the phone, it's disabled again.
Turn off MIUI optimizations in developer settings and it will work.

Also im having problems with the smart cover options non of them seem to work mi max hydrogen

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, now that you mention about mobile network, i just remember that yesterday i do had a slight drop signal on LTE. it occured when i was browsing the internet. i thought it was my phone provider's issue. and my brother who also run miui 8 on his mi4, got this signal problem too. and by the way, i think i just found another bug, after more than 24hrs of usage, the buttons on the notification shade (wifi / mobile network / gps, etc) showed no response to any of my touch. when i turn off the wifi through notification shade, the button still shows wifi's on. anyone has this kind of issue too?

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

How's the battery life for mi5 users on this version? Care to give any stats or screenshots? Thanks a lot!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

no 7.5.2.0 for Redmi 3??? still on 7.5.1.0.... please make the eu version, 7.5.1.0 has a bug, no 4G connection and it fixed on 7.5.2.0, but that version still not available on xiaomi.eu :( :(

How's the battery life for mi5 users on this version? Care to give any stats or screenshots? Thanks a lot!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I get about 6 hours SOT (wifi and mobile data always ON). It's the best Miui 8 version for now. On 7.5 stable you will get slighty better results.
Only problems I have is with crashing browser (most on website m.24sata.hr) and inbox (google mail) app.

I get about 6 hours SOT (wifi and mobile data always ON). It's the best Miui 8 version for now. On 7.5 stable you will get slighty better results.
Only problems I have is with crashing browser (most on website m.24sata.hr) and inbox (google mail) app.
Try gello mod browser, its Cyangenmod browser or Tuga browser. 2 best browser for any qualcomm devices.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

when you want to send an image to someone, there is the lower menu : "send" + "edit" + "delete" + "more".
Click on "send" and there is the list of available apps you can use to send this image (whatsapp, telegram, gmail, etc etc).
OK

On previous versions, there was the way to customize the sorting of this list.
Where do I can find this option in Miui V8?

Screenshot_2016-07-29-10-42-28-050_com.miui.gallery.png

thanks in advance

CHANGELOG

Highlights
New - Scan Second space fingerprint to enter Second space (07-19)
New - Automatic adjustments for photos when sharing (07-19)
Optimization - Time, date, and weather adjustments in the status bar (07-19)

Phone
Fix - Issues with call recordings (07-21)

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Optimization - Time, date, and weather adjustments in the status bar (07-19)

Weather
Optimization - UI details on the additional page for indices (07-19)

Settings
New - Support for Second space fingerprint (07-20)

- New Permission management in Settings - Installed apps - app - Permissions (6.0 only)
- Updated stables 7.5 to the latest

What is the difference with the MIUI 8 Global Developer ROM 6.7.29 on Miui official website ?

Status
Not open for further replies.