MULTI 6.7.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone is having problems trying to use an image as a desktop or lockscreen background? If I try to open it, it says that it failed to load. What can I do?

I like this rom, can you add indonesian language for it,? Before, i thanks you for this rom, nice. Thanks for hard work

Still having problems with the browser from the last two releases for mi5 , I did wipe cache and dalivik cache also system. The only thing I haven't tried is wiping data but i don't want to loose my data.

i realy like the design and everything but please add root to muiu 8 it is driving me crazy and please add as standard ios smileys

Problem continues on 6.7.21

Schelude on/off problem.

Auton ON doesen't work when phone is connected to the charger.

Reactions: graw2
Nice rom. Thank you for the hard work dev!

In the future it would be great if there also could be a minimalistic option of such a stock rom. "Ultra light stock"

As the device gets older usually what keeps it alive is a lean version with as much available ram and battery as possible. (Without sacrificing basic stock optimizations like aosp would do.)

/s (currently on MiMax)

Why is there only 10 themes available for download in the theme app after upgrading to 6.7.21? I'm using redmi note 2.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: trustkill and Pezzo
Why is there only 10 themes available for download in the theme app after upgrading to 6.7.21? I'm using redmi note 2.
Me too

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Me too

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

They are updating themes for MIUI8, it's not after updating to 6.7.21, it's from MIUI7 to MIUI 8.
Since 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

MIUI7 themes are not compatible with MIUI8.

Wait some more time.

Thanks to all developers for their hard work.

Device :Redmi Note 3 Pro

After updating to 6.7.21 video calling on VOLTE network is not working. The moment the video call connects to the other party, the network on both sims disappears and latches back shortly.

The video call feature was working on 6.7.14

I have tried both update & clean flash after wiping data & dalvik cache.

Thanks to all developers for their hard work.

Device :Redmi Note 3 Pro

After updating to 6.7.21 video calling on VOLTE network is not working. The moment the video call connects to the other party, the network on both sims disappears and latches back shortly.

The video call feature was working on 6.7.14

I have tried both update & clean flash after wiping data & dalvik cache.
Known bug for kenzo.. Will be fixed in next release..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

"RaulC, post: 309134, member: 140615"]They are updating themes for MIUI8, it's not after updating to 6.7.21, it's from MIUI7 to MIUI 8.

MIUI7 themes are not compatible with MIUI8.

Wait some more time.

No, it started since 6.7.21. It was fine on 6.7.14...

Status
Not open for further replies.