MULTI 6.7.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, on mi5 i have the same problem as someone else, if i download a file bigger than 30mb the download speed is very slow

@tealc_hr Did you try smiui ? I have a mi4c too, and no battery drain since sebsch tweaked the ROM.

No, didn't try it. Reason... stupid one: I like xiaomi.eu AND nice community over here :)

I've disabled everything I could in the google settings and miui auto backup. I get 9 hours sot with approximately 60 hours without charging. Everything else is turned on (facebook, viber, whatsup, 4 gmail accounts, 1 official email account, daily backup with titanium...). I have a redmi note 3 pro fyi

RN3pro vs MI4c? Hew, we are talking about 1000mAh, or 1/4 of the battery. I can also see on this forum that RN devices get way better battery efficiency from miui8.
What I could get from miui8 WITH TWEAKING is SOT max 3.5h and 19hours :-(. I use Mi Band to unlock (so BT always on), wifi and gps all the time. I don't expect more than 20 hours without charge, but neither to charge when I go home from work...
Standby usage is problem on mi4c and miui8. Phone is literally on the table and it's draining like it's bloody... I dunno... upgrading rom or guiding lunar module or having short on battery :-(

Now in this moment on 7.1.6.0 I have 78%, with 6 hours on battery and 30 mins SOT. WITHOUT TWEAKS, so everything on, device ICE COLD. That is the way it should be. I expect to charge device in the evening. With miui8 I would be hitting between 50-60% now.

Any solution for the crash gyroscope on pokemon go? When i start pokemon go crash and i can't rotate screen

I'm using this rom on my redmi 3s pro and I have a little problem, notification led doesn't work. Have somebody this fail too?

I have 3S Pro too and notification LED works fine. Also, battery usage is very good, about 75% at end of the day with WiFi, 3G and 6 accounts.

I found some bugs in your rom i am using redmi 2 prime

1.When I download any app from playstore the app is downloaded but not getting installed when the screen is off when i turn on the screen then only it is getting installed please fix it as soon as possible

2.There is a lag in animation while opening an folder

Otherwise your rom is awesome please fix the bugs which i have mentioned above

Last edited:
thank you for the rom, it works with no bugs so far, i have been using this rom since last night. and so far, this is my battery stats (i played pokemon go several times, about 10 - 15 minutes each time)

*sorry for bad english*

3fd99b4514ea7c41a1d1da2a8d4ba187.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

You cant do it without Factory reset. You Will get a lots of FC messages, and I didnt find a way to rollback 'live'.
I did it from update - three dots - choose package or twrp install, eitherway works with Factory reset afterward.
Mi backup returns apps, miui screens and icons (apps without settings).

Yesterday I rolled back to 7.1.6.0 stable and I would kindly recommend it to owners of mi4c... cold device and wasts of battery juice... Missing some aesthetics but You can actually use phone without looking for charger in meantime

Goodbye developer roms, Goodbye miui8. I actually want to use device not to contribute to battery non-efficience and global heating testing

23f246183886e440a3f62d4191eacbe8.jpg

169745a17176a9da3c73e2aaffdf84c3.jpg

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk
- 4% in little more than an hour, where is the advantage compared to MIUI 8?

Reactions: jc rey
First, thanks for this great ROM, i'm using it for years already.

For my newly Redmi 3 Pro phone, I'd like to use MobileIron (for work e-mail). However, this app seems to know for sure when your phone is rooted, even if RootCloak is used or anything else. It is said it then detects Xposed.

Therefore I would like to unroot the weekly rom (not just remove su binary, but 100% unroot), hoping this might help to successfully install the app. It seems the only solution is to use the stable rom (which is very old). Is there any other way to unroot the weekly rom?

I don't know what is wrong with this miui... Since MI3W get's android 6 (from alpha) I have huge battery drain. Phone is going to be very hot (around 70-80 degrees SOC, and 50-55battery) without awake or screen on.
Screenshot_2016-07-27-09-42-16-618_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Screenshot_2016-07-27-09-42-23-885_com.miui.securitycenter.png

I don't know what is wrong with this miui... Since MI3W get's android 6 (from alpha) I have huge battery drain. Phone is going to be very hot (around 70-80 degrees SOC, and 50-55battery) without awake or screen on. View attachment 13170 View attachment 13171
Did you wipe data and cache+Dalvik??
Did you try to miflash the global dev rom, latest is 6.7.21.
I do not have such problems on mine..

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.