MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i found on the internet the link for the china beta stable for redmi 2
bigota.d.miui.com/V7.5.1.0.LHJCNDE/miui_HM2XTDPro_V7.5.1.0.LHJCNDE_45bef86a02_5.1.zip
Thank you @ingbrzy
Is this the rom that xiaomi eu would use for stable 7.5 or we ll wait for another version?

I know. But camera problem is a fake problem! I have this ROM and if you update first TWRP and then ROM, you have no problems with camera! Try it!
Not fake at all! Switch between front and rear camera several times and you will see....try it!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Just got today my new Redmi Note 3 PRO (3/32GB) and installed last EU rom and working well! :)

I have a problem with spotify from the first weekly :(
in notification center the name of the song not appears because is all black, i can see only the button " Stop , play , close " that are in white ( except close )

Maybe I was not so clear: you need to update FIRST your TWRP to last one (TWRP OFFICIAL 3.0.2 from here https://twrp.me/devices/xiaomimi5.html with flashify or fastboot commands) and THEN you have to update xiaomi.eu ROM!

I have no bugs with these steps!! Try them!!
Honestly I don't think that a bug on camera can be solved installing rom with another recovery. Or you install or don't install rom by a recovery. Maybe what happened is that you did a clean cache at the end of installation and other didn't .
Is mi7 or mi8 camera?
Sent by Mi5 64GB

Reactions: thaimax and graw2
Battery drain by "android" is always there. :(
Try to disable everything except wifi, mobile Internet, autosync.
Go to location service and disable it.
Go to wifi settings disable "Scaning allways available"
Disable xiaomi services(online back up etc) or signout from Xiaomi account.
Also clear davlik cache in twrp.

And give back feedback.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hello there. Working fine here on Hermes. Thanks devs, fine job!

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Facebook app installing time is like 1-2 hours. Someone with this problem? On Mi4 and RN3PRO got this problem!

Mi5 works perfectly! I've downloaded the rom in the morning and works fine! I tried also to change the camera more times and I can't find any bug :)
I don't know if it change something but I skipped the last week release :)

Honestly I don't think that a bug on camera can be solved installing rom with another recovery. Or you install or don't install rom by a recovery. Maybe what happened is that you did a clean cache at the end of installation and other didn't .
Is mi7 or mi8 camera?
Sent by Mi5 64GB

Dirty update from last xiaomi.eu (6.6.30) but with official TWRP . As you read, no bugs.

Hello everyone,

flashed on RN2 (TWRP) with SuperSU 2.74 beta in queue. Cleared Dalvik and Cache
No problems during install, but on first boot there was no SuperSU app installed but Titanium Backup said that root was granted.
I downloaded the actual SuperSU app from Play Store.
On the first start I was promptet to update the binarys and so I did on the "normal" way.
Rebooted and now everything works without problems!
Think this release runs a bit smoother and the temperature of my CPU is more stable and less hot, round 55°C when I am playing.
Thank you for your good work!

Reactions: Stefano131270
Dirty update from last xiaomi.eu (6.6.30) but with official TWRP . As you read, no bugs.
It seems that also others do not have bugs using xiaomi recovery. So issue is not related to used recovery.
Mi8 or mi7 camera is installed with this weekly rom?
Sent by Mi5 64GB

Is mi7 or mi8 camera?
Sent by Mi5 64GB
Unfortunately my experience is different, i had flash alot of device(samsung, huawei, lg, htc), my longest use was Htc hd2 "king of flashing", just flash around for 6 year and 60 roms per year. Recoveries can produce issues in roms, even if you have correct recovery for your device, even it flash rom without problem in recovery.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

You are right in general but I don't think for this case. This is my simple opinion and it seems confirmed by others that do not have the issue using xiaomi recovery.
There is the problem for someone but maybe we did not get the reason.
I feel it is something dirty with previous weekly then maybe it doesn't affect users that not installed previous rom.
Let's wait for other users feedback
Sent by Mi5 64GB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.