MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason my redmi 3 doesn't connect to WLAN with WEP security.

WPA/WPA2 protected networks connects just fine, but for WEP it keeps obtaining ip address, and never connects.

My friend with rn2 on miui 7 has no problem with connecting on that same WLAN network.

I don't have any more phones running miui 8 to check further

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk
Anyone with this problem?

Edit: using static IP doesn't help

It says connected to network, but no internet access

Last edited:
Anyone with this problem?

Using static IP helps, but i don't consider this a solution. Just a temporary fix

I'm sorry but I don't have a solution other than don't use WEP encryption for WLAN. :) WPA2 ftw!

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I now remember why I installed stable..... too many issues. Can I go back to latest miui7 stable from 6.7.7 Redmi Note 2 Prime? How to? Full wipe needed?

I now remember why I installed stable..... too many issues. Can I go back to latest miui7 stable from 6.7.7 Redmi Note 2 Prime? How to? Full wipe needed?
wipe cache dalvik and system then flash rom and restart. if you get a bootloop wipe data too...

Hi there!
I tried to download the twrp on my redmi note 2 prime and installing it by choosing 'choose update package' and after rebooting to miui recovery it gave me an error: update signature verification failed. Did I do something wrong?

Last edited:
dirkze, explains a moment please: I have always used weekly, perhaps with a stable test. For what reasons you prefer stable? do me a short list? I wait stable MIUI 8 then I want to try

Hi there!
I tried to download the twrp on my redmi note 2 prime and installing it by choosing 'choose update package' and after rebooting to miui recovery it gave me an error: package corrupted. Did I do something wrong?
Hello, you have TWRP installed? sure?

Last edited:
Hi there!
I tried to download the twrp on my redmi note 2 prime and installing it by choosing 'choose update package' and after rebooting to miui recovery it gave me an error: package corrupted. Did I do something wrong?
Sorry, install TWRP in fastboot and adb command

Reactions: Morobereber
Hi!

This is my problem on Redmi Note 3G.

Mobile network bug!

Yes, Croraykin, is a bug!
I installed clean flash Miui 8 and exactly as you say, but the solution, if you like Miui8, is simple.
Install Miui 8 and restore Data partition TWRP backup made with Miui 7 and fix the problem, or install Miui 7, configure data connection and make dirty flash miui 8.

Attachments

• photo_2016-07-10_11-29-31.jpg
    photo_2016-07-10_11-29-31.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 279
  • photo_2016-07-10_11-29-36.jpg
    photo_2016-07-10_11-29-36.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Devs, bring back previous icon set for Mi4c. It's not consistent.
The one from the beginning of MIUI 8 was perfectly fine!

Devs, bring back previous icon set for Mi4c. It's not consistent.
The one from the beginning of MIUI 8 was perfectly fine!
what you mean? which icons are not consistent? post screenshots..

Is there Hungarian language in the 7.5 stable releases too, or just in the weekly releases?

dirkze, explains a moment please: I have always used weekly, perhaps with a stable test. For what reasons you prefer stable? do me a short list? I wait stable MIUI 8 then I want to try

it's the hassle every week, and then sometimes Bluetooth and or wifi is unstable, I can't have that, I need my phone for work, and I need stable bt and wifi. Now some apps are closed when I don't want to and I am not a digi-nerd, The stable seemed to run fine, but I can keep this dev rom for a while and try if some other apps are messing up things, I don't know yet what I'll do definitely.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hey guy!The first i thanks so much about this room.it's so good!But i found some error in this room for Mi3/Mi4.Show detail
-Afterforcus in camera is not working!
-Fish eyes mode in camera have deleted!

it's the hassle every week, and then sometimes Bluetooth and or wifi is unstable, I can't have that, I need my phone for work, and I need stable bt and wifi. Now some apps are closed when I don't want to and I am not a digi-nerd, The stable seemed to run fine, but I can keep this dev rom for a while and try if some other apps are messing up things, I don't know yet what I'll do definitely.
so still issues even whit no restriction in App battery saver? here in mi2s no problem

why there are no Indonesian language, in Indonesia many users Xiaomi. I hope there will be Indonesian language. thank you
Because no one offered to help translate to Indonesian language
Be the first Indonesian translator, don't just expect people to provide everything for you

Translation guide link is provided on the first page

When I go to Theme app online, pick one theme and than try to see all themes from that author, I get message:
"Can't load themes".
Please fix that.

A little issue, at least for me, in VideoPlayer Aspect ratio switch Off itself when turned On

Status
Not open for further replies.