Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 5 (update for this week suspended)
Fastboot

-
Recovery
-
last news for you..."Permanently sudpended"

No OTA update on MiNotePro since 6.4.14. Why?
Just update it manually, no need to wait for an OTA. You came on here to post this question, so you're only a few clicks away from installing the new build.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax
Just update it manually, no need to wait for an OTA. You came on here to post this question, so you're only a few clicks away from installing the new build.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
Yes I know. I ask for the MiNotePro of a relative. I have 6.7.7 on my MiNotePro

But what I don't understand why they upload then delete Them? There were bigger issues on the last release but it's still downloadable

Reactions: HofMan
Redmi note 3 Pro

I couldn't manage more than 24h on one charge on 6.7.7 even with a clean install from 6.6.30
I tried to clean install the stable version today (xiaomi.eu 7.5.1.0) but it wouldn't read my sim, it said there was no sim. I also couldn't open some apps and settings so i flashed the 6.6.30 again. So far, that is the best rom I've used and I tried the official global stable (2 different builds) and global dev, xiaomi.eu weekly and stable

Battery on Mi Note Pro still drains much faster than Miui 7. Much less battery life than before, the phone gets warmer than before with slight use (not gaming or heavy use) and updates don't seem to fix it.

@ingbrzy any idea this unreadable restricted data setting? Got it from Opera Max app that refuse to work because restricted background data usage and it direct to this setting page:
Screenshot_2016-07-11-05-17-27-607_com.android.settings.png

Hi EU fellows, my wife's phone Mi3W has battery drain issue. Data is turned off at night, and then this morning I find the battery drops from 57% to 24% without using it.
View attachment 12939

Attachments

• Mi3W_battery.jpeg
    Mi3W_battery.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 344
Status
Not open for further replies.