MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does 4G LTE works on Redmi Note 3??? Please anybody?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I'm using it on my Mi5.
My problem is that sometimes the MIUI browser crash. Especially when I try to login on a page like ebay. Also in Tapatalk when I want to login on xiaomi.eu the app crash.
Go to twrp and delete dalvik and cache.
If you again have crash make crashlog and post it.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jc rey
I'm using it on my Mi5.
My problem is that sometimes the MIUI browser crash. Especially when I try to login on a page like ebay. Also in Tapatalk when I want to login on xiaomi.eu the app crash.
Try to give also 'contacts' permission.

- sent from my Mi5

Does 4G LTE works on Redmi Note 3??? Please anybody?

Redmi note 3 pro - yes, it does

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-16-17-32-19-395_com.android.phone.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-16-17-32-19-395_com.android.phone.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 357
Reactions: Korkyr@
Sad that Redmi 3S receives Marshmallow and Redmi 3 stays on Lollipop. I love the Xiaomi hardware but I'd wish they commit a little more to the software updates. Well, good job and thanks.
in the miui forum there is a fresh topic which are hiring redmi3 beta testers.
i think, redmi3 will get the marshmallow after (23 august) miui 8 released.

Reactions: trustkill
Mi Max 32/3, updating from 6.8.4, dirty flash, via TWRP, clear dalvik & cache after flash....
I got graphic flickering after install and make it unusable. It felt like graphic driver issue ha ha. I experience this issue when flashing 6.7.21 (last time, reflash with TWRP and clear dalvik solved the problem).
Now restored to 6.8.4. Anyone face similar problem?

I also have that option on my 6.8.4 but it never went higher than 3G, and yes my area have 4G, so what's happening?

It also depends on 4g/lte sim card which you need freely change for older sim card, on signal quality, on activated 4g service and then on Android firmware/baseband.

I'm having redmi 2 4g/lte, tested with friend sim card and it works but i don't have neither 4g simcard nor willing to pay aditional fees for 4g. Still i can enable 4g/lte in rom and mobile data will work but with lower bandwidth.

Long story short, if you wanna use 4g then all conditions needs to be met.

band20+lte and google are your friend...

It depends if your provider operates on band 20 , and if your phone has that frequency eg Redmi Note 2 doesn't have band 20 , so in UK if you're with O2 , with a 4g contract , you're out of luck because band 20 is O2's only 4g frequency.

Hi,

I'm facing a problem on the redmi 3s. When calling, the screen goes off thanks to the proximity sensor but then it won't turn on anymore. I need to push the power button to turn on the screen and be able to end the call.

Thanks.

Since a couple of versions, the automatic task killer doesn't work anymore (when the screen is off); the option is not available too. Does anyone know why?

Go to twrp and delete dalvik and cache.
If you again have crash make crashlog and post it.

Dalvik and Cache delete but same Problem. My Log is empty and 0kb. Bug?

Gesendet von meinem MI 5 mit Tapatalk

When i Install SD Maid and try to run it, it requests me to give the access to sdcard1, but when I do that documentsui starts but it doesn't do nothing (it requests me the permission another time). What can I do to solve this? Thanks!

Dalvik and Cache delete but same Problem. My Log is empty and 0kb. Bug?

Gesendet von meinem MI 5 mit Tapatalk
Try one more thing... Disable power saving mode completely and also permission manager in security app(go to permissions, click on gearbox icon on upper right corner).

Gallery doesn't shows correct image resolution when you swipe photos. System only fix image when image is zoomed...

Will you fix this??

For everything else, excellent rom.

Congrats.

Cheers.

Try one more thing... Disable power saving mode completely and also permission manager in security app(go to permissions, click on gearbox icon on upper right corner).

I enabled "user experience program" now I get bug logs

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.