MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This month surely but you can still install this rom or official dev but i prefer official because it' has better translation but xiaomi eu rom it's good because bloatware deleted and low mb of rom

Rom is great. Working fine on Hermes. Except one thing. While pressing recent keys, android stops unexpectedly with lock screen followed.
Regards.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

why i got this ? can system uninstall?
936144Screenshot20160816001437commiuisecuritycenter.png
Its core element of android. There isn't something to uninstall and to use rom after.
You have only 4% battery consumption from it, which is good.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
This weekly on my Mi3W has the best battery life ever experienced on miui8, Pitty, that my girlfriends Mi4LTE still experiences random reboots.

Lately I was wondering, xiaomi eu roms for Mi4 are labeled Mi4W, does it mean, that Mi4LTE not supported? Btw, it installs without any errors.

Can't sync SMS and Call Log previously backed up with Mi Account on original 6.8.12 global beta. Please help, i have a Mi5.
Also, I get crashes of androidui when I push the left sensor button and there are lots of apps running when using Telegram app.

The device is Mi3w, firmware 6.8.11 not working player. Open the "Music" files not see, though in the phone memory they are. Using explorer seen. This is a bug or I have that.:)

Nice ROM, clean and speedy :)
But I have one feature request. I am using gsm in sim slot-1 and cdma in sim slot-2 in Redmi 3. I can't use 3G from sim. Whenever i want to turn on 3g, i have to turn off cdma. Only unofficial CM13 has the feature to use both sim & ruim without turning off my cdma. Any solution would be so nice !!!
I tried to interchange the sims but all my efforts went in vain :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-16-15-48-46-361_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-16-15-48-46-361_com.miui.home.png
    480.2 KB · Views: 328
  • Screenshot_2016-08-16-15-48-59-925_com.android.phone.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-16-15-48-59-925_com.android.phone.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 297
  • Screenshot_2016-08-16-15-50-26-521_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-16-15-50-26-521_com.miui.home.png
    482.6 KB · Views: 324
The device is Mi3w, firmware 6.8.11 not working player. Open the "Music" files not see, though in the phone memory they are. Using explorer seen. This is a bug or I have that.:)

On my Mi3W 6.8.11 rom Music app is working without any issues. You should check settings, player filters files by size and/or folders.

On my Mi3W 6.8.11 rom Music app is working without any issues. You should check settings, player filters files by size and/or folders.
Thanks for the reply. filters are disabled... does Not sync Mi cloud for SMS log and call log? Maybe the problem here?

Can't sync SMS and Call Log previously backed up with Mi Account on original 6.8.12 global beta. Please help, i have a Mi5.
Also, I get crashes of androidui when I push the left sensor button and there are lots of apps running when using Telegram app.
Also does not work sync SMS and phone calls in Mi cloud... Mi3w

Close Music Player through task manager, go to Security > Permissions > Permissions > Storage, disable/enable Music and wait few seconds until media server finish scanning your files.

Thanks for the reply. filters are disabled... does Not sync Mi cloud for SMS log and call log? Maybe the problem here?

Check permissions for Mi Cloud too. Please use search, there are same questions in older weekly threads.

Rom is great. Working fine on Hermes. Except one thing. While pressing recent keys, android stops unexpectedly with lock screen followed.
Regards.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Recent key works fine. No problems here.
BTW where is MIUI 8 stable rom? They announced it for 16 aug 2016 - that's today!

Reactions: cukierkas
Hi! I'm on 6.7.14 in my Mi4C, and about to install this version. What should I wipe in order to get everything working fine without losing data?

Enviado con Tapatalk

Hi! I'm on 6.7.14 in my Mi4C, and about to install this version. What should I wipe in order to get everything working fine without losing data?

Enviado con Tapatalk
You need to do a wipe of the Dalvik case and case. Then all the data will remain on the phone. The only doubt, this firmware is exactly for your Mi4C?

Reactions: Curreiros
You need to do a wipe of the Dalvik case and case. Then all the data will remain on the phone. The only doubt, this firmware is exactly for your Mi4C?
Thanks for you answer. I downloaded the file named mi4c so I assume it's builded for my phone model.

Enviado con Tapatalk

I'm using it on my Mi5.
My problem is that sometimes the MIUI browser crash. Especially when I try to login on a page like ebay. Also in Tapatalk when I want to login on xiaomi.eu the app crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.