MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there is one bug still unfixed. When removing the entry in the Download queue and unchecking the option to remove the file from the device, file is still being removed. :(

Now i'm use china dev rom.
So To flash 6.8.11 (from this site) i must do wipe cache n dalvik only right??

You DO NOT need to Wipe cache or dalvik, so forget about the people that say it, ingbrzy said lot of times that the flashing script already do that, in your case, ROM from this site are based on china dev, so your rom have similar version numbering, if you phone have a version later than the on from here (I don't think so it is from yesterday) probably you need to do a factory reset or you will have Force Close in some apps.

So I suppose your chinese dev rom is previous and you can flash this ROM without wipes, you just need TWRP recovery and depending of your phone you need to unlock bootloader to flash recovery.

Regards

Testing in redmi 3 Pro. For now I have only seen this.
ebbacbca167c1841cf7475fefa1d0905.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

Thank you ingbrzy.
I see that mi remote is now translated - without china characters - big like.
Can you also translate Mi account interface? I still view under my profile name some china characters (VIP).

Fast as usual. Thanks so much devs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-12-14-18-22-429_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-12-14-18-22-429_com.android.settings.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 462
Google inbox app still force closes if you take any action...
As a workaround, if you disable permission manager in security app everything works fine.

Last edited:
Big Bug in redmi note prime rom as phone is not connecting to pc and both usb debbuging mode and usb settings are crashing

Anyone know how to update from 6.8.4 to the latest 6.8.11 ? Is it via twrp or via updater app then choose update package ? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.