MULTI 6.8.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Friends! I do not have a photo displayed for incoming calls . When outgoing calls displayed photo . The problem was and miui 7 , also remained on miui 8. Phone redmi 2 , 813 TD, 2/16. Help please!

Hi,
Much faster then 6.8.4 on my redmi 3s 2gb. Looks like Inbox working now. I'll write more after few days. But now can someone confirm if IrDa working on this phone? I can't pair Samsung AC, which was working on stock rom. I didn't tested mi pilot on 6.8.4 ROM :-(

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

I confirm that IrDa function properly on Samsung TV

Installed and working flawlessly on Mi4 LTE. Thanks a lot, you guys are the best!
Took times of this update for reference if someone needs it:
Updater>choose package> reboot ~30 sec
In TWRP until reboot 2min 10 sec
Another 9 min 30 sec until ready for use
About 12 min overall is a good time for my ageing SD801 based device
Cheers

Reactions: mnikolce
3 finger swipe does not seem to work for me after the update.

p/s: This feature is in conflict with magnification gestures. Need to turn it off to get 3 finger gesture working.
Have you enabled it in ' additional settings ' RN2

Hi all, MI5 here im using miui 8 since 6.6.16 version and evrything working great for me,i have only one issue and i cant figure how to fix it,the problem is sometimes my battery drops with 2% not with 1.If anyone else has this problem or know some fix for this pls lmk :)

How's battery life on kenzo devices? Anyone got any tip for the best weekly in terms of battery?

Do you know? MI Remote in MI4s not working on my Air Conditioner (Sharp), I didn't try to another devices.
I Have to delete MI Remote from root system and download MI Remote from Playstore.

Reactions: Markusssss
work without problem and i love three fingers screenshot feature. many thanks!

c5e8d354742948d94dda90244e995eee.jpg

a8bf28b242b610f2767b697e8acc625d.jpg

45120e803a512214a858ab2757dd00b4.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Does this ROM fix the rotation sensor not working after a few hours on Mi5? Or the incorrect alarm in widgets?

Reactions: KristofP
hello,
my mi3w 16GB always give error in twrp ( no block by name user data .............) and can't flash , I tried many weeks with 4.4 or 6.0 base but failed all time how to solve please ??
please any one knows this issue ... I need help

Very fast this one i like the colored icons in settings and new animations in security app this is one of the best updates

You didn't upgrade music app, security app and new 3 fringers to screenshot ?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi!
I cannot install it in TWRP on my Mi4S, it says that the package is for aqua, but my device is "h815" (what?).
Recently I didn't updated the phone, I installed the last update like 3 weeks ago and it worked just fine... so what am I doing wrong?

Hi Guys, just a doubt. Is the icons mismatch issue of google setting, quick pic and etc fixed? Please reply. I use armani.

Status
Not open for further replies.