MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ERROR: 7
Failed to mount "/system" (invalid argument)

i have the latest TWRP installed 3.0.2.0 for my device (wt86047 - 2014813)

*edit*
with 3.0.0.1 the installation works now

Last edited:
yes always get 2hour
I deleted bloatware and all .i dont know what is the problem.
1% is so easy to throw in some secs in wifi or 4G (poor signal)

problem found between Miui8-Email Apk and Miband. canceling notification during night doesn't stop vibrating notification of the Miband. Maybe a bug because the phone notification on incoming email are properly eliminated but miband vibrate.

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk
Just enable DND (do not disturb) mode on MiBand via MiFit app and MiBand will not vibrate between set times

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

in miui by xiaomi.eu bloatware???

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE LTE utilizzando Tapatalk
for me bloatware are miui browser, compass, html viewer, mi remote, live wallpaper, wallpaper carousel, sim toolkits :)
so, I freeze all of them

Last edited:
Reactions: sunvit
thanks #graw2 but
Dnd (NPD in french) is activated and working properly with miband for calls or messages. the problem is with stock email apk the phone notification are correctly stopped but not the miband vibration

Just enable DND (do not disturb) mode on MiBand via MiFit app and MiBand will not vibrate between set times

thanks #graw2 but<br />Dnd (NPD in french) is activated and working properly with miband for calls or messages. the problem is with stock email apk the phone notification are correctly stopped but not the miband vibration<br /><br />Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Someone can make a Global ROM using xiaomi.eu as based (only thing is to replace them by Global apk's ROM like mail FM radio ,settings ,etc) getting full translation,deodex,optimize RAM,and memory

Hello everybody,
is there a way to add currency in calc app? Wich one I'm looking for is not include.
Thanks.

Someone can make a Global ROM using xiaomi.eu as based (only thing is to replace them by Global apk's ROM like mail FM radio ,settings ,etc) getting full translation,deodex,optimize RAM,and memory
This does not make sense. If you want global, use it. The apps you listed are just fine in Xiaomi.eu builds.

- sent from my Mi5

Hello everybody,
is there a way to add currency in calc app? Wich one I'm looking for is not include.
Thanks.
What currency are you looking for what is not included? Strange that you have not found what you need in 65 different type of currency...

Last edited:
having severe issues with WIFI on Note2, anyone else?
It connects fine but doesn't have network.

hybris22 i think you are stupid(not to offense) xiaomi.eu did some improvement of the ROM in build.prop ,system ,boot.img etc .. while global gets very poor battery stats .I think the best ROM should be cyanogenmod very low on MB like 400-500mb or less but it is not official for my device yet .

Reactions: thaimax
hybris22 i think you are stupid(not to offense) xiaomi.eu did some improvement of the ROM in build.prop ,system ,boot.img etc .. while global gets very poor battery stats .I think the best ROM should be cyanogenmod very low on MB like 400-500mb or less but it is not official for my device yet .
Why are we talking about CM now? Your words keep making no sense.
As long as China ROM is localized, why would you use Global?

If you talk about translation issue, then you can signal it, or you can contribute translating what's not translated.

- sent from my Mi5

Reactions: genzo and jc rey
I have a problem with WIFI on MIUI 8. Wifi disconnects itself even as the phone screen is active. At MIUI7 I have no such problem.

try this: delete your wifi from the list of wifi sources seen by your phone (options->wifi), tap the "update" button, and, when your wifi reappears, re-enter the password and save it. It worked for me.

Tinkoff App NFC dont work on 6.8.18 on my new MI5 Pro:( I still wait stable rom from xiaomi.eu!
Wait stable ROM MIUI 8 for MI5Pro!
Same problem, let me know please, of you solve it!)

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.