MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have the horrible fp wakelock bug with kenzo in 6.8.18, I have to reflash the 6.8.11 modem to fix this.
Is there any plans for including the auto brightness fix from miui forum
It works nicely, so I was hoping whether it can be included

What currency are you looking for what is not included? Strange that you have not found what you need in 65 different type of currency...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm in French Polynesia where currency is XPF (Pacific franc)

Bye

Hello, sorry for being in the wrong forum, but i wonder if there's MIUI 8 for Lenovo Zuk Z2. Unlocked the bootloader.

Thanks

thanks a lot and spirit about update weekly, a support this site and for admin specially help us if there is problem,,
:) :) ;)

différence between xiaomi eu and sMiui?

If you read and search, before asking.. you might stumble uppon this information:

Smiui is BASED on XIAOMI.eu roms.

It's Xiaomi.eu rom + some mods introduced by Sebcheck. Nothing more, nothing less. Just an interactive kitchen where you choose what perks to put in the rom.

Next time please search before asking.

I confirm: in the latest updates of August, has disappeared the possibility of making payments through nfc system. Disappear permission to restart the phone. NOT A PROBLEM OF RECOVERY.
Honestly, it is commenting on the forums that Xiaomi is cutting this possibility to use your payment system through the nfc protocol. But, of course, this system can not be used in Europe.

Or friends of European rom solve it, or we may have crippled one of the great fuciones our phone. And I am surprised that so few users have reported this bug.
Not to much devices with nfc. Not of local users have old phones without that function.

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

I can't take panorama photos in horizontal mode, it allows you only in vertical mode.
I didn't read someone else with the same problem, could someone test and confirm it?
I have Mi4c.
Thanks !

Reactions: gsuez
Is anyone else getting a huge drain from mobile signal and Analytics? Can anyone tell me a good app to freeze system apps?
5d536766b216ae06c444d2bfabb6b017.jpg

fce6cd18aac32a05b2e748d0825684d7.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

good battery life mi5 32GB, SOT 6 hours

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-22-10-24-59-117_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-22-10-24-59-117_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png
    237 KB · Views: 278
  • Screenshot_2016-08-22-10-25-14-841_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-22-10-25-14-841_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png
    134.2 KB · Views: 275
  • Screenshot_2016-08-22-10-25-05-022_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-22-10-25-05-022_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png
    263 KB · Views: 271
Reactions: xuip26
Bad battery life with redmi note 3 pro (SD) reason is that this version with fingerprint active blocks the phone from going to deep sleep. Removing fingerprint solves the issue so now I'm only using pin and the phone goes to deep sleep.

Reactions: abhis3k
Rotation bug still present on Xiaomi Mi5 32GB.
Widget alarm bug still present on Xiaomi Mi5 32GB.
Do not install.

Rotation bug still present on Xiaomi Mi5 32GB.
Widget alarm bug still present on Xiaomi Mi5 32GB.
Do not install.
No, rotation is working flawlessly. You're the first one to report that.
Try wiping cache, dalvik and data if needed, then report again.

- sent from my Mi5

one doubts, I am no expert in the matter. still use the original rom Xiaomi.eu 5:10:22 in RN2, I would switch to miui8 what the best procedure

I confirm: in the latest updates of August, has disappeared the possibility of making payments through nfc system. Disappear permission to restart the phone. NOT A PROBLEM OF RECOVERY.
Honestly, it is commenting on the forums that Xiaomi is cutting this possibility to use your payment system through the nfc protocol. But, of course, this system can not be used in Europe.

Or friends of European rom solve it, or we may have crippled one of the great fuciones our phone. And I am surprised that so few users have reported this bug.
Confirm bug.

NFC payment is not that much spread (till now).

- sent from my Mi5

Reactions: Landor
Status
Not open for further replies.