MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Redmi 3 Xiaomi.eu MIUI 8 6.7.7 dev rom. When I check the updater, the message is, no update available?
What can I do? Why updater doesn't work?

I have Redmi 3 Xiaomi.eu MIUI 8 6.7.7 dev rom. When I check the updater, the message is, no update available?
What can I do? Why updater doesn't work?
  • So we decided to upload OTA only once per month or more and not weekly... Users who are lazy to go here and download zip manually, can wait over month to get new version via OTA, they just dont care about new updates...

• So we decided to upload OTA only once per month or more and not weekly... Users who are lazy to go here and download zip manually, can wait over month to get new version via OTA, they just dont care about new updates...
Okay, so I have to wait little more time and I will get update later.
That's no problem.
Thank You!

Reactions: Stefano131270
Maybe there is a problem with multitasking or ram management: multitasking says that I have only 780 mb without any app in execution.

Have reported that in the previous rom and that the same thing.
Security option is not translated into Brazilian-Portuguese.

Have reported that in the previous rom and that the same thing.
Security option is not translated into Brazilian-Portuguese.
So you can contribute with the translation, check the op for further information.

- sent from my Mi5

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=96564

the folder is empty i wan a stabel version mi3 mui8 when i can download it?

im alwats happy whit this roms i insrtall always two thing the stabel and the beta for testing.
som things are change now but i wan the stabel version plzz uploaded soon as pos
"I want" does not exist anywhere. Be respectful. No one cares what you want.

- sent from my Mi5

well, problem found, with bluetooth on redmi note 2. cannot sync anymore my sony smartwatch 3.
it start to sync but after some seconds the connection is lost and the watch is in sync loop.
someone can confirm this or I'm the only one with this problem?

Last edited:
Does anyone else with an Redmi note2 has battery drain? I had miui7 6.5.19 with no problem. Normally by morning with 70% i had and the end of the afternoon about 20% or more.

I have updated to miui8 11/12 and with dalvik cache and cache cleaned, i installed but in the morning i had 66%, and the middle of the afternoon had about 30%, chaged to 55% and installed version 18 with the clear of the caches. At the end of the afternoon i had about 14% only by listning music. I had the battery profile on balanced and with optimization.

Any dark theme for Redmi note 2 also?

Thanks
João

Reactions: hector_yo
I got batterydrain on rmn3. Caused by fingerprintscanner. Phone don't go to deep sleep when FP is on. Without FP deep sleep worked and battery is awesome then.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.