MIUI 8.2 6.8.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Released MIPAD 1 and MIPAD 2...!
For Xiaomi MiPAD 1 is required to merge both system partitions by this guide

Hi, in my Mipad, I merged the system partitions and installed the rom but TWRP gives me error 11 ... What's wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_20160829_093453.jpg
    IMG_20160829_093453.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 310
Make new photo and try again. (old photo low resolution?)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi 3 eszközömről

When i take a screenshot and click on it to "send" i get a FC.
I don't know if it happens with previous updates.

Mi4c with 6.8.25

Hi all,

Did somebody already had this ? Yesterday my Mi4C on 6.8.25 suddenly shuted off, like it was out of battery.
Tried to boot but shuted off again. Plugged in once at home, I realized It was still 55% available. I already had this when I was 20% left, but this is the first time happerning with more than half battery. Anyone with the same problem ?

Attachments

• The fall of Battery.png
    The fall of Battery.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 359
Reactions: mirto1971
last stable , Redmi note 3 pro
google service keep awake !
it says google services *alarm* in wakelock detector
anyone know how to fix this ?

Using the new Rom 6.8.27, and since yesterday, I just noticed that fingerscan to unlock the phone seems not working times to times...!
did you try to remove all recorded fingerprints and record them again in 6.8.27 ?

I have a Xiaomi mi pad 1 and I want to flash the MIUI 8 ROM. I don't want to repartition the system because i am afraid of getting it bricked. Is it necessary to repartition?

Found (my) first Bug in Stable Version for Mi5 MIUI8 - Bluetooth Connection to MiBand 2 sometime is lost.
So no Notifications will appear on the MiBand, a Reboot of the Phone solves this issue.

I need your help guys. I've got a Mi4C phone and installed MIUI 8 China Developer ROM and I'm regret of it! I want to reinstall to the EU version. I currently impossible to unlock the bootloader, which stucks at 50%... I want to know if there is other way to install the EU version. THanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.