MULTI 6.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been using weekly 6.7.14 for quite some time because it is stable, no reboots and battery is ok, except that screen mirroring isn not working with my Sony Bravia TV.

Im using a Mi5. Can anybody confirm in this forum/thread if your screen mirroring ia working with this weekly build?

another weekly update and MiPad 1 and Nexus 5 not in list.
For Nexus 5 my solution was to return it' to Google oficial rom.
For MiPad.....

Hello,

It is normal that installation process of the ROM in TWRP is performed between 30-40 min everytime?.

Mi 3W
Regards.

Reactions: dribibu
thanks, mi4 work well. app always crash, download on chrome and other apps

Last edited:
I expected at least Android 6... This will be for sure my last Xiaomi phone.

No, you have to be patient and wait for normal SoC, not MTK bullshit. The same thing is with other brands. I bought one non Xiaomi phone for 300 USD with MTK SoC about two years ago and it's still on Android 4.4!

thats why you have Themes app.. I use "Supiori" for example..

I can't find it. Help? :)

It's been posted several times with the previous version as well, just replace the updater script file from within the rom file with one from a previous version that worked.

Sent from my Mi Max PRO

Don't use this old solution. There is twrp for helium, link in the first page.

Hi,

Thank you for this ROM. I have a question, am I the only one who got GPS fix problem on my MI5 with this rom? (I am in France)

Many thanks for your diligent work! However, I wonder if any other Mi4c users have the same feeling like me that my phone is now a little lagger than in MIUi 7. The ram management issue is another problem: in MIUI 7 I always have one free ram available when no application is running while there are about 100 mb of free ram less in the lastest version of MIUI 8.
I am quite the opposite. I don't want free ram because I want to multi-task. Problem is, MIUI keeps killing my apps to free up ram. Hell, it even kills it's own launcher for God's sakes. Why do you want to free up ram anyway? Free ram is wasted ram IMO.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Device?

On rn2 last one was awful, maybe this one is better..

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Cancro Mi4. Cyanogen is going very well, 3 hours and more screen on, 60 percent battery remains.
cyano then it's very fast as you know

Reactions: VILLO1988
I am quite the opposite. I don't want free ram because I want to multi-task. Problem is, MIUI keeps killing my apps to free up ram. Hell, it even kills it's own launcher for God's sakes. Why do you want to free up ram anyway? Free ram is wasted ram IMO.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Set autostart for desired apps or switch off Memory optimization in developer options to get better multitasking...

Reactions: delboy
Works perfect on Mi Max pro (dirty flash) after replacing first line in update-script from 6.7.21. :)

Last edited:
Hello! Why in the new firmware you cannot disable the built-in apps? I am interested in the ability to disable the built-in calendar and install google calendar from play market. In this firmware is not an active button to disable any installed system apps!

Hi,

I made a fallback on y Mi5 from 6.8.4 to 6.7.21 from TRWP (wipe everything except user date + restore from backup + wipe dalvik) and now I don't have anymore sound in headset (sound is OK in speaker phone). If I upgrade again to 6.8.4, sound in headset is OK.
What can I do?

thanks.

Quick question guys, using 6.7.28 from xiaomi.eu, I suppose it's the previous build?

In any case, I have a Redmi Note 3 Pro, and I was testing the fingerprint unlock, and sometimes I hit a small bug. Sometimes, my fingerprint is not recognized, but once I insert my password, it 's able to recognize the fingerprint for some more time. But eventually it happens again. Is this a known bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.